Ch.10-Mates Forever

Začít od začátku

I smiled and said, "I do. I love you remember." Drew kissed my lips lightly and pulled back with a smirk on his lips. "Get dressed so that the others can see you. I wouldn't let anyone come close to you," Drew said. "Why's that," I asked already knowing the answer. "Just get dressed mate," Drew said and locked the bathroom door. "It's because you're an over protective werewolf," I exclaimed and quickly changed into a short sleeved dress. I was feeling really warm for some reason. I heard someone scream down the hall so I left the room.

"What's wrong," I asked seeing Lisa attack Hunter. She was giggling and Hunter had a confused facial expression. "That's what I'd like to know," Hunter said. "I'm pregnant! It held! Baby you're going to be a dad," Lisa exclaimed and kissed Hunter. "Congratulations," I exclaimed and Lisa looked my way.

She jumped off of Hunter and ran towards me. "Haylynn this is going to be wonderful! We're going to be pregnant together! Isn't that fun! Our kids are going to grow up and be best friends," Lisa exclaimed. My face dropped at the word kids. "H-how are you pregnant," I asked. "The same way you are. I could hear it from downstairs and rushed everyone out of the house so they couldn't hear," Lisa said with a wink and my face went red.

"Stop embarrassing my mate," Drew said wrapping his arm around me. "So that means Epiphany's dead," I asked and Lisa looked away. "Yes. I killed her myself," she said. "I'm sorry Lisa. Think of it this way. There was nothing you could have done differently because it was war. Plus you'll have a new baby," I said and Lisa's smile was back.

"What's this I hear about babies," Abby asked. I looked over in shock and asked, "You can talk?" "Yeah sorry about that. I was in shock but somehow my wolf helped me. So now this idiot doesn't have to talk for me," Abby said. "I did my best," Nick mumbled with an arm around Abby's waist.

"So what happens now," I asked and everyone looked around. "We will go back to our pack, make you take a pregnancy test just so you'll believe us, and live life as normal as possible," Hunter said. "Sounds great daddy," Lisa giggled and kissed Hunter's cheek.

"So we should pack," I suggested and everyone agreed. We went our separate ways and I started to pack my few things. "I'm going to miss this place," I said. "Why? It's just a house," Drew said. "It's your house. It's where your family lived," I said. "Yeah but you and my unborn child are my family," Drew said.

I blushed at the thought of an unborn child and touched my stomach. "You'll be great," Drew said noticing my concern. "I can't be a mother. If you haven't noticed my childhood wasn't so great," I said. "Are you kidding? Sure your childhood wasn't perfect but no one's is. You're going to raise our child with me and be amazing. It's who you are Haylynn," he said.

We packed in silence and before leaving I needed to talk to mom. I walked down the stairs and saw her looking through a picture book. "Mom can I talk to you," I asked. "Of course Haylynn. Come here," she said. I walked closer to her and mom looked me over. "Take care of my son. I know I'll be leaving soon," she said. "You can't think like that," I warned and she nodded.

"I know. Blaise wouldn't want me to but this is just something a mother knows. Derek's probably going to stay with Giselle and the twins. Victor and Camilla are staying here also. Feel free to come by anytime Haylynn. I know you'll be a great mother," she said. Here we go again.

I took a seat and asked, "Did you enjoy being a mother?" Mom smiled and said, "I knew that you weren't a kid person. I was like you Haylynn. I never wanted kids simply because I was a middle child and was always ignored. I just never felt accepted but I had a responsibility as being a mate. When Madison was born my whole perspective of life changed. Just accept the idea because you'll love the child. You're a very loving person Haylynn."

I nodded and touched mom's hand. "I don't know how to say thank you for taking care of Drew while I was away," I said. "Don't. I didn't do anything. You helped my son by coming back," she said. "Ready to go Haylynn," Drew asked and I looked back. "I think so," I said. "I know so," mom said and I smiled.

The plane ride to the pack was weird. Drew had baby websites on his computer and was trying to pick names. "What's wrong with Drew Junior," Drew asked. "No. It's just a no," I said. I was very relieved when most of the pack welcomed me back sincerely. Drew walked me into the beta's house and it was filled with things from all over the world.

"It's like every room is another country," I said in shock. "Feel free to change it. I'll make the house baby proof," he said. "Stop saying the b word," I said. "You're having my baby, baby. You are going to be a mommy," Drew teased while kissing my cheek. Lisa came over with a pregnancy test and I demanded privacy.

When the test was positive I had to read the instructions. I didn't know if positive meant congratulations you're not pregnant or congratulations you're getting a human that will barf and poop. I screamed when the instructions said I was going to have the baby.

"Let me in Halo. You have to face me eventually," Drew said. "No! Stay back," I said and couldn't breathe. Me being a mommy? I couldn't believe it but the proof was staring at me. When I finally let Drew in he was excited and kissed me everywhere. "This is just perfect Haylynn! You'll see! Kids aren't so bad," he said and I nodded.

"It won't come out as a puppy right," I asked nervously and Drew said no. I told everyone I was pregnant and got a lot of congratulations. Every time I looked at Drew his face would be filled with pride and excitement. When we went to bed that night I stroked his face. "You know what? This baby might be a good thing," I said. "I know why but humor me," Drew said. "The baby will be everything you wanted and I'm sure I'll grow to love her," I said.

"A her? What if it's a boy," Drew asked. "It's a girl. Sorry but there is no D.J.," I said and grinned. The next morning Drew, Hunter, Lisa and I went to the doctor to find out the sex of the baby because apparently a werewolf baby develops quicker than human babies. When the doctor tried to rub my stomach Drew looked like he was ready to kill the doctor.

I was having a girl and rubbed it in Drew's face. "We can always have more," Drew said and I laughed. "More? Aren't you getting ahead of yourself," I asked. The doctor told Lisa that she was having twins. She was having one boy and one girl and Hunter couldn't contain his joy. I even felt happy for him.

"Haylynn you don't have any regrets do you? About meeting me," Drew asked as we sat in the car. I touched his hand and said, "No. I don't have any regrets loving you Drew. Je T'aime soul mate."

******************************************

That is the end of Je T'aime soul mate! I tried to give as much insight into the future as possible while still keeping it in the present. Let me know which part was your favorite and why.

 There is a sequel/spin off of Je T'aime Soul Mate! It's called Promises from a Forswearer and it's on my page. Check it out iof you liked this story!