Ch.10-Mates Forever

Start from the beginning

Drew removed my clothes while I removed his. I felt his kisses on my neck and was in panic. "Just relax," Drew said and that what I did as he laid me on the bed. "I really love you Drew. I do," I said and Drew looked at me with lust filled eyes. "I really know Haylynn. I do," Drew said while making fun of me. I was already embarrassed enough without him grinning down at me.

Drew calmed me down and when he entered me I winced. "Sorry," he said and went slow. So many emotions were running through me but it was mostly love for the man in front of me. As we progressed I felt something connect us to each other. Drew growled and I could see him struggling with his wolf. "I'll be fine," I said and Drew nodded. I could sense the change when his wolf took over because Drew was more aggressive.

I gasped when our moment hit us at the same time. I was breathing hard and so was Drew. Drew looked scarred when he couldn't move and I tried to comfort him. When Drew was able to pull out, Drew let out an exhausted sigh and snuggled closer to me. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said as we drifted to sleep.

When I woke up, I felt Drew tracing my left shoulder. I was facing away from him so I asked, "What are you doing?" "Tracing our mark. It's beautiful," Drew said and kissed my shoulder. "What does it look like," I asked. "A wolf on its hind legs looking up at a girl," Drew whispered. "Do you have one," I asked turning over to stare into his eyes. Drew turned over and I saw the same image.

"So what does this mean," I asked. "It's a sign to other werewolves that I'm yours and you're mine. Now that we're fully mated I'll know all your emotions and you'll know mine. I can also see things you can as you can me. You aren't a werewolf though," Drew said and turned to face me.

"How do I do that," I asked. "I have to bite you. It's very painful and since you have a strong possibility of being pregnant I don't want to do that," he said. "Yes you do. What if something happens to me while I'm pregnant? Just do it Drew," I said with authority in my voice. Drew sighed and asked, "Why can you never agree with me?" "It's just in my blood," I said. "Fine but not now. You wouldn't wake up for two days," Drew said. I was asleep for two days?

I nodded and asked, "Did you talk to Hailey's parents?" Drew sighed and said, "Yes I did. They're taking it really hard but Hunter had a little talk with them. I don't know what's going to happen between them." I nodded and got up to take a shower. "Can I come," Drew asked and laughed. Just because we imprinted didn't mean I wanted him in the shower with me. At least not right now. I tried to calm down but I couldn't. My poor Hailey sacrificed everything for me to be happy. I felt a few tears slip and heard a knock on the door.

"Please don't cry Haylynn. I promised to turn you into a werewolf later. We have the rest of our lives together," Drew said. "I'm not crying," I shouted and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped myself with a towel and walked out seeing Drew leaning against the wall still naked."We have clothes you know," I said.

"I know that you're trying to change the subject," Drew said. "I wasn't crying," I said and Drew pulled me into my arms. "You're pretty good at hiding your feelings. You can't do that with me anymore, mate," Drew said and kissed my forehead before letting me go. Drew walked to get something off the dresser and he handed me asmall charm. It was a book with a cross on it. "What is it," I asked. "Our charm. All the charms that go on the bracelet deal with how we met. Do you like it," Drew asked.