64. Happy 4 U

One Week Later..

Jude layed still on the table and watched the monitor.

The doctor continued to look for the baby & the babies heartbeat.

Jude grew anxious since she had a hard time finding the baby.

"Um.. is everything okay?" Jude asked.

"...Yeah Im just looking for his head now."

"Oh okay." Jude smiled a bit.

"Ms. James—" the doctor called & Jude shook her head immediately.

"Just call me Jude."

"Im sorry.. Jude your baby is asleep right now and I think his face is covered so thats it for today."

"That's it?"

"I've took enough pictures for today." She nodded and stood up.

Jude frowned her eyebrows and stood up. She was confused, this was her first appointment since things had happened.. she expected bad news or good news but not 'Thats it for today.'

"I wanna run a few test tomorrow morning are you able to comeback then?"

"Sure but .. what kinds of test?"

The doctor sighed and took off her glasses. "Miss Jude have you been under a lot of stress lately? Maybe overworking yourself?"

Jude sat down again.

"When's the last time you gave your body some rest?"

Jude opened her mouth to speak but then she really thought about it.

"I can tell you're very exhausted.. Your baby's heartbeat is very weak & if you're stressed from anything I should know so I can test your baby for other things."

Jude frowned her eyebrows. "So–Wait... What are you saying?"

"Miss Jude your baby might be in danger if you don't get the proper rest." She wrote something on a sticky note and handed it to Jude. "Here's a list of vitamins I want you to take."

Jude stared at the paper.

Twenty Minutes Later....

Jude stood infront of Demetrius house listening to his conversation with his mother.

She heard them hang up & then walked into Demetrius house slowly.

Demetrius looked over and back at the television screen.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Sup." He continued watching tv.

Jude sat on the couch near the wheelchair.

"I told you to go home .. I don't need you to watch me."

Jude shrugged. "I like being here."

Demetrius didn't say anything, he watched tv.

"Did you heard from Dre's mom?"

"Nah." He answered quickly and ate some chips with his left hand.

Jude nodded and sat back & rubbed her belly.

Demetrius looked over and touched Jude's belly with his one good hand.

Jude,

I feel completely bad for him. Keith did some damage to my man & I couldn't just leave him when shit got tough.

Demetrius was shot in both legs and his right arm twice. Ofcourse he's right handed so he'll spend the rest of his life learning to walk again & using his left hand more than the right.