36. Gotta be kidding

Ryan sat infront of the camera posing. Monica is standing beside of the photographer behind the camera.

Monica stood there watching. She could tell Ryan is still bothered, it's written all over her face.

Ryan was thinking about what she should say to Keith.

It's bothering her. She wants to be with Quincy a bit and she wants Keith also.

Monica waited to get Ryan's attention to tell her to get it together. The photographer pressed a button on the camera.

"Give me a moment please." The photographer took out his battery. "Sorry gotta change it... Let's take a five?"

Ryan nodded. "Okay."

Monica walked to Ryan. "Ryannn." Monica rubbed her back. "How are we feeling?"

"Im trying my best right now Monica." Ryan looked at the screen on the wall, her pictures she'd just taken were on display.

"Okay but let's try to smile a bit more or ... a few deep breaths." Monica suggested.  "Maybe?"

"I took a moment earlier I'm fine." Ryan walked away.

Monica followed her until Ryan went inside the restroom & closed the door on Monica's face. Monica stood there for a second, she couldn't believe that Ryan just shut her out. Monica received a text. She walked to Ryan's dressing room as she shot a text back to her husband.

Later that day...

Keith made it back to Cali, he was gonna stay and visit Ryan in Atlanta like everyone else. He decided to leave once Monica told him how she reacted to the flowers.

At this point I'll stop trying for a bit.

I pulled up to the strip club and saw Sean & Kevin's car infront of the club.

Sean told me to meet them here.

I nodded my head to the bouncer at the door and continued to walk to my fam.

"KP!" Sean stood up and dapped Keith.

Kevin looked at Keith and smoked his blunt.

"Wassup man." Keith laughed a bit. Keith sat down and looked at Kevin. Kevin continued to watch the stripper. "You still mad?"

Kevin sucked his teeth. "Fuck you and your opinions on how I raise my child."

Keith chuckled "okay."

"A'ight then."

Keith shook his head and looked at the strippers on stage.

He isn't gonna' argue with his younger brother. Especially not in a strip club.

A tall woman with red hair approached the guys with liquor. Keith didn't care for it, Sean & Kevin dived in.

Keith looked around to see if any of the strippers were actually around.

One girl spinned around on the pole, Keith watched her, her body looked great. He watched as she moved her body so smooth as if she isn't working a pole. Keith couldn't see her face so he watched a while longer.

"So what are we meeting for?" Keith looked at Sean.

Sean looked around & leaned over to Keith, "Your brother wants to get back in the game." Sean mumbled.

Keith looked at Kevin. Kevin stared straight ahead at the stripper.

"Nah." Keith laughed it off.