42. Short Chapter

That same night..

"Go Fish." Keith smirked while looking at his cards.

Ryan picked a card from the deck. "This is boring to you isn't it?"

"No.. But I do wanna hear some of your new music." Keith pointed to the song book on Ryan's dresser.

Ryan looked at the book and then him. "Not happening."

"Why not?"

Ryan made a face. "Your sleeping with the enemy."

"Vanessa? Vanessa is your enemy?" He laughed a bit.

She realized what she had said and took it back. "No but every since I denied your favor to put her on, she's been side eyeing me every chance she gets."

"She's jealous of you."

Ryan looked at Keith. "But why?"

Keith raised his eyebrows.

"But we aren't dating." Ryan shrugged.

"But Im here with you. Instead of helping her move the rest of her shit out of my house."

Ryan shook her head. "You should go help her."

"Okay." Keith stood up and grabbed Ryan's song book. "After I hear something I'll do whatever you want."

Ryan rolled her eyes at him. Keith chuckled & sat back down on the bed & placed Ryan's leg across his.

"Im waiting." Keith smirked.

Ryan opened her song book and flipped through pages. "If that Sza girl ends up with any similar melodies or anything Im coming after you Keith."

Keith laughed. "I do not talk to her. At all." He put his hands up. "I swear you can trust me."

"Fine.. Pick which one you wanna hear." Ryan handed Keith the book.

Keith closed his eyes and opened the book to a random page. Ryan lightly chuckled at his childlessness.

" 'The Weekend'." Keith read the title. Ryan nodded and went to her notes to play the track. ".. Does it have a meaning to it?" Keith asked he passed Ryan the book for her to read.

"Shh." Ryan closed her eyes & began to sing for Keith.

3 Minutes Later...

Ryan flipped to another page. "This album just might be my last album."

Keith sucked his teeth. "You've come this far and wanna go back to modeling?"

Ryan shrugged. "Lesser work. Im basically putting my album together by myself."

"What is Walter doing?"

"He wants me to do more collabs and I want to do my own thing. So he let me do this project on my own."

"How about I help?" Keith suggested.

Ryan looked at him. "Help?"

"Yeah. I know some people." Keith shrugged.

"Like who?" Ryan raised an eyebrow getting curious of how exactly could Keith help her in the music industry.

"I know my boy Mustard, London, the homie Rich & my homegirl Majesty." Keith listed on his fingers.

Ryan heart stopped."W-What?" Ryan touched her throat.

"You good?" He asked.

"Mhm." Ryan got out of the bed. "Think Im gonna shower."

Keith watched her. Ryan got undress into her bra and panties in her closet. She tied the robe around her and walked into the bathroom.