10. Moving On.

Keith looked at Vanessa who was sleeping. He got out of bed and walked downstairs, he stood there and looked at all of the boxes. He told Kevin and Sean to come over to help about a hour ago so they should be here soon.

Keith opened a box and began to unpack. About 25 minutes later he finished the living room and the guys pulled up. Keith told them to either start in one of the girls room or the kitchen.

They all went to the kitchen.

"Did you say girls?" Sean raised an eyebrow. "Who else lives here?"

"My girl.. she has a kid too." Keith started to unpack the dishes.

Kevin looked at him and then at the box infront of him. "How long have y'all been dating?"

Keith didn't answer.

"Oh shit." Sean laughed. "You okay? You know you just made the world's dumbest decision right?" Sean continued to laugh.

"Shut up she's sleep upstairs." Keith warned them.

"Bro... You haven't been out for so long you don't even know this woman." Kevin shook his head.

"Im older than both of yall and your trying to tell me how I should live my life?" Keith chuckled. "Can you just help me unpack?"

"We got you bro." Kevin nodded and took out items.

"We're just trying to lookout for you." Sean shrugged as he put the pots and pans away.

"This ... This is different. We clicked as soon as we met, she has a kid and is a single parent, she teaches me how to be a parent." Keith shrugged. "Is that what you wanted to know?"

"She sounds nice.. what does she do?" Kevin asked.

"She works a 9-5 at a kids toy store... I think she has another job tho'." Keith was trying to think. "Probably not."

"She must be bad from head to toe since you're so head over heels for her." Sean laughed.

"You'll meet her one day." Keith smirked and nodded his head.

Kevin shook his head. "Where am I hanging these pictures?"

"Damn who painted this?" Sean walked over and looked at the pictures.

"Vanessa." Keith said and they looked at him. "My girl.. she's an artist."

"Damn." Sean said.

Keith pointed to the wall in the hallway. "Hang them on that wall the nails are on the table."

"Bet." Kevin walked out of the room with the box of paintings.

Keith finished unpacking with a huge smile on his face.

"You both moved on? That's crazy." Sean shook his head.

"What?" Keith looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Ryan bro!" Sean took a breath. "Listen you have a girl and she's doing whatever she's doing but every swore yall would bounce back once you came home."

"Nah." Keith shook his head. "Fuck that. She turned her back on me when I needed her."

"Im pretty sure any female would... No female holds down their nigga' while they're in the pin." Sean reminded him.

"What you're trying to say? She was fucking with someone else when she was fucking with me?"

"Nah.. I just think eventually she would've moved on, but once you came home, we thought she wouldve been on your dick." He laughed a bit.