28. Kickback

"Can you give us a minute?" Quincy asked Teyana.

"Sure." Teyana walked to the door. "I'll be back. Scream if you need help."

Ryan shook her head.

Teyana left out and Quincy walked inside the booth with Ryan.

Ryan just stared at him.

"Hey" Quincy didn't know where to start.

"What do you want?"

"Just hear me out, I know you're probably mad at me but I can't take back the things I said." Quincy touched Ryan's hand.

"Don't." She moved away.

"I know you didn't cheat on me with him... after thinking about it, I shouldve realized you wouldn't do me like that." Quincy looked to the side and shook his head.

"You embarrassed me." Ryan mumbled.

"I embarrassed myself too, I was an ass & I apologize. Im hurting right now and I took it out on you."

"That's your apology?" Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah.. Im sorry babe & I appreciate you finding out who did that to me."

"Okay." Ryan said. That's all she could say.

"Do you forgive me?"

"I don't know... why should I? Your outburst reminded me of someone & that person ended up putting their hands on me, why should I trust your behavior will change?"

"Keith put his hands on you?"

Ryan shook her head, that's all he's worried about after all Ryan just said.

"No. Your brother did."

Quincy eyes gotten wide. "Damn.. Im sorry."

"Why should I trust you?"

He shrugged, "Can I try to earn your trust back?"

"I'll call you later... You can give me space tho'."

"Okay." He nodded

and reached for a hug

"No."

"Sorry." Quincy walked out the booth and out of the studio.

Ryan sighed and picked up her phone and went to her notes where the song is. Ryan hummed the song and her throat became itchy again.

Teyana walked inside, "you good?"

"Yeah." Ryan nodded.

"I thought you would've stabbed him or something." Teyana laughed and sat down.

Ryan laughed a bit herself. "Nah."

Ryan began to day dream and think about how things should never be with Quincy. They were fine a few weeks ago & now it's hell.