5. Ryan's Tour.

The club....

Keith sat down and sighed. One of the girls sat on his lap.

"You came by yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said lightly pushing her up. "Im leaving by myself too." Keith looked around.

Izzy was dancing on Ty on the wall & Jude and Luke were on Luke's Instagram live.

"I need another drink." Luke looked around.

"Is she coming?" Keith asked. "You said she was coming."

Luke shook his head. "I don't think so."

Keith grew frustrated and wants to go home to his daughter. Keith got up & went to the bar. He couldve ordered his drink from his section but he couldn't take it anymore, he hates being the third wheel.

He sat at the bar & ordered 2 shots of hard liquor. He to the left of him & saw a girl walking up to him.

He got even more frustrated. More vagina being thrown his way.

"Didn't think I'd see you here." The girl smiled taking a seat beside Keith.

He noticed who she was and smiled a bit.

"Didn't think you were old enough to even sit here." Keith shot back.

It's the lady from the toy store. Keith and the girl text on twitter every now and then.

"That explains the dry texting huh?" She asked. Keith rubbed his face.

"Oh yeah my bad."

She ordered her drink and looked back at Keith. "Im Vanessa... You can call me Ness."

"

Vanessa, Ness

Vanessa, Ness. She's 24.

He nodded. "You look like a Vanessa."

She smiled and chugged her drink. Keith raised his eyebrows. She sighed. "Stressful week."

"Mm." Keith hummed. "What do you have to stress about?"

She chuckled. "What do you care?"

"I wanna know."