20. Tricks up your sleeve.

Ryan looked around and took a seat. Keith stared at her.

"Can I help you with something?" Ryan asked.

"Uh.. Yeah."

Ryan looked out the door and saw Quincy standing at a table talking to Walter. Ryan knew that if Quincy looked up he'd see right inside of the dressing room. Ryan looked back at Keith.

"Yes?" Ryan asked getting irritated, she knew this could all end bad.

"How's the tour life?"

"Keith what do you want?"

Keith nodded, "Respect... Thinking about it now, it might be weird for me to ask." He scratched his head.

Ryan raised her eyebrow, "what is it?"

"My uh.. My girlfriend just signed under the same label as you." Keith started. Ryan just stared at him, "wait let me start from the beginning.."

"Keith I don't have time for any games

"Keith I don't have time for any games." Ryan said.

"Just hear me out.. Ty dragged me here to help him get back with Izabelle, in order for me to come Vanessa, my girlfriend, told me to get her a collab with you."

She made a face, "I'm sorry

She made a face, "I'm sorry..what?"

"I mean she's on your team now so you shouldn't have a problem with helping another black woman out.. let's lift eachother up."

Ryan looked at Quincy and he looked up and smiled at her. Ryan flashed a smile, Quincy walked to the vending machine, Ryan dropped her smile.

"No."

"No? Why not? I know it sounds crazy but—"

"You expect me to use my platform that I worked so hard for, to help my ex's girlfriend?"

"Yes .. but think of me as a friend not an ex.."

"Get out."

"Ry."