1. Luke & Jude's Wedding!

3 and a half years later...

Luke looked over at the door. "Who is it?"

"Ryan."

Luke walked over and opened the door. "Hey you came."

"Yeah.. Can I come in or is it against the rules for family to see you too?" She laughed a bit.

"Nah come in. Im sorry." Luke opened the door for Ryan. "Give me a hug. I missed your annoying self."

Ryan hugged Luke. "I can say the same about you."

"Thank you for coming." Luke walked to his chair.

"Just to be clear I came for Jude." Ryan rolled her eyes and Luke laughed. "But besides that are you ready for all of this?"

"All of this?" Luke rubbed his head.

"The married life.. sticking to one female for the rest of your life."

"I am.. I surely didn't picture it like this but.... it's happening."

"Like what?" Ryan sat beside Luke. "What is 'like this' ?"

Luke looked at her. "Don't take offense to this but I expected more support you know, I had my brother back here with me for a while but I expected my bestfriend here too."

Ryan understood where he was getting at.. she nodded. "I completely understand... and I'm sorry he couldn't be here."

Luke stared at Ryan. "Mm." He mumbled. Luke realized maybe Jude didn't tell her. Ryan gave Luke & Jude the impression that she couldn't make it due to being sick, so nope nobody told her anything.

Ryan raised an eyebrow. "Luke."

"Ryan."

She shook her head. "He's coming isn't he?"

"He never gave me an answer." Luke shrugged. "I don't know, Jude & I thought you weren't coming."

"It's fine you don't have to explain yourself at your wedding... Drama free event, I just hope he decides not to come." Ryan looked around.

"He's my bestfriend."

Ryan squinted her eyes. "Are you wearing makeup?"

"Don't change the subject." Luke chuckled.

"Did you do this yourself?" Ryan walked to Luke and grabbed a tissue. "You need to blend this better."

Luke sat there and let Ryan fix his face. "Had a really bad pimple."

"You're almost 28 and still popping your pimples?"

"It was hideous.. I couldn't get married like that."

"You look presentable now." Ryan smiled. "I'm gonna' go take my seat." Ryan walked to the door.

"Ryan?"

"Hm?" She looked back.

"How is she?"

Ryan smiled. "She looks amazing. I'm a proud sister."

Luke smirked to himself & nodded. "Yeah?"

"Beautiful.. She's getting emotional tho' so you might want to shoot her a text." Ryan chuckled & left out of the room.

Jude stared at herself in the mirror. "I can't.."

Izzy shook her head. "Please don't start."

"I'm so nervous I may trip and fall on my face."