6. Slow.

2 Days Later....

"Are you suppose to be eating that?" Gaby asked Ryan as she walked inside of Ryan's room.

Ryan moved to a much bigger apartment 2 years ago with 3 bedrooms. Which obviously came in handy with Gaby moving in with her.

"Some questions are better left unanswered." Ryan said while smacking on her hot wings.

Gaby layed acrossed her bed. "I heard about you and Quincy." Gaby bounced her eyebrows at Ryan.

"He's my dancing partner for the duet." Ryan ate her fries.

"That'll be cute." Gaby nodded.

"What do you want?" Ryan asked Gaby.

"Nothing... I have a date tonight with the neighbor tho' so what time are you coming back home?"

Ryan raised her eyebrows at Gaby. "Word?"

She shrugged. "Might bring him over just to chill."

"Just to chill. No netflix and chillin'." Ryan licked her finger. "Don't be out on these streets catching bodies Gaby."

"I know better... I don't give up my goodies easily.. obviously." Gaby said.

"Just be safe.."

"I will... mhm." Gaby stared at Ryan.

Ryan rolled her eyes, "What Gaby?"

"How many bodies do you have?"

"Oh my God." Ryan continued to eat.

"I just want to know...plus we're sisters we're suppose to talk about this kind of stuff."

"Keith is my only body." Ryan sighed. "Happy?"

"Liar... you told me Trevor ate you out."

Ryan laughed. "I forgot about that."

"And I know your fucking someone now."

"Yeah? Who?" Ryan raised an eyebrow challenging Gaby.

She shrugged. "I don't know yet.. But you told me you're seeing someone."

"Yeah I lied.. I've been single for 3 years." Ryan finished her food and drunk some of her juice. "Anything else?"

"When are you getting back with Keith?"

"Get out."

Gaby laughed. "Okay would you date Quincy?"

"Out."

"Ryan." Gaby whined.

"Seriously ... I like being single, I get to focus on myself. I don't want to date anybody."

"Okay but why is Quincy in Atlanta?"

"Rehearsals. I go on tour next month." Ryan wiped her mouth with a napkin and burped.

"Tour???"

"Traveling state to state and performing for hundreds of people Gaby. Yes."

"Damnnnn. Can I come?"

"No you can find a job."

Gaby face dropped. "Wow."

"You didn't come here to bullshit." Ryan reminded her.

"Right.. Congratulations tho' I think that's really dope." Gaby nodded.

"Thank you."

"Bring me something from every state?"