55. Ryan's Birthday!

Ryan felt around the bed for Keith and then looked over to find Keith missing from bed. She closed her eyes back & rubbed her lower back.

-Flashback-

Keith wrapped his hand around Ryan's braids and had his other on her waist, as he continued stroking fast.

Ryan reached for the pillow but quickly gave up, "fuck." She moaned. "Mmmm D-Daddy."

Keith licked his lips being turned on by her moans & wetness, "Damn." He groaned leaning forward placing wet kisses on her neck as he continued stroking , "Tell me..." he rubbed her ass, stroking slow. "This is all mine right?" He gripped her ass.

"Mhm!" She looked back at him biting on her acrylic.

"I can't hear you." He lifted her leg and stroked deep.

"Uhhh— I!" She screamed & grabbed onto the pillow. Keith held it, watching her squirm. Ryan whined & squeezed his hand tightly, "Oh my God."

Keith leaned forward. "Who's is it's??" He asked in her ear as he did slow deep strokes.

Ryan gasped & mumbled "it's yoursss." She was breathing heavy Keith looked down at her juices. He was turned on even more, he stroked faster holding her leg & waist.

"Say it louder."

He slapped her ass hard & she flinched. "Mmm yesss.." She moaned. "Its all yoursss baby."

"What was that?"

"Mmm." She moaned into the pillow.

Keith flipped her over and held onto the headboard & pushed her leg up. He entered her and went for it. He didn't hold back.

He stared in her eyes, "Im not gonna ask you again.." Ryan held onto his face and tried to kiss him, he removed her hands pinning them above her head.

She smiled, "Kiss me— ooo." She moaned. He bit his lip & squeezed her thigh tighter as he went fast. He watched her try her hardest to fight it as he fought his own urge to release in her. She dug her nails in his skin. He lifted his brow as he hit her spot over and over again.

"Okay okay!" She yelled "It's yoursss!! Ahhh" she looked down at her legs that were shaking again.. "Babe.." she rubbed up his chest.

Keith opened her legs wide & stroked deep twice.

Ryan sighed catching her breath.

Keith chuckled & looked down.

-Flashback Over-

Her phone rung & she answered. "Yeah?" She rubbed her eye.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYANNNNN!!!"

She moved the phone away from her ear & saw her mom's contact picture & smiled. "Aw Thank you guys so much."

"Oh ..Are you okay?" Ro' asked.

"Yeah." Ryan checked the time. "Just overslept a bit." Ryan sat up and saw all of the flowers. Her mouth opened.

"Are you still in bed?!?"

Ryan saw the wrapped boxes and shopping bags on the floor. She rolled her eyes at the shopping bags.

"Hello?" Ro' asked.

"Im sorry mom." She touched her face. "Can I call you back mom?"

"Oh alright.. Be sure to call me later."