61. Hope this explains

Ryan closed her eyes.

Keith kissed her forehead & moved her hair out of her face, "Just go to sleep."

"I lied. I didn't get my cycle." Ryan sniffed.

"Okay? Why did you say that earlier?"

"That was an excuse for my mom but this has only happened once .. and that one time I-"

Keith got up, "I'll be back." He grabbed his shirt.

Ryan sat up, "I already took a test."

Keith looked over at her. "And?.......What did it say?"

"I didn't look at it." She said lowly.

Keith nodded slow.

The room was silent for about 2 minutes.

Keith cleared his throat. "Where is it?" He looked at her. "In there?" He pointed to the bathroom.

"Yeah."

He stood up.

"Wait." She closed her eyes. "Tell me I'm overreacting again.. tell me it's not possible right now." She stared in his eyes. "We were being careful right?"

Keith thought about it hard. "Damn uh.."

"Keith." She said with a straight face.

He rubbed his head. "Baby If its so I swear Im sorry.."

Ryan shook her head. "Okay."

He moved closer to her. "Listen... Im here & we can do this." He moved his forehead onto hers. "You hear me?"

"Let's wait until the morning."

Keith nodded. "Get some sleep."

Ryan pulled the blanket over her body and wipes her eyes. "What did you have to tell me?"

He shook his head. "Don't worry bout it."

Ryan stared at him.

Keith turned the tv channels.

"Still keeping secrets." She scoffed and layed down.

He looked over at her and shook his head. He continued to watch tv.

"You promised nomore secrets and—"

"I almost relapsed." Keith sighed.

She stared at the back of his head. "...Babe I didn't know." She sat up a bit. "I didn't mean to cause you that much stress."

Keith shook his head. "Nah... My head has been a bit clouded lately. I've been reckless with everything." He chuckled. "I wouldn't be surprised if you're pregnant."

"Keith." She playfully pushed him.

"Im serious." He played with his chin hairs. "But if you're pregnant." He looked at Ryan's stomach then at her. "You're having my baby." He got up hovering her causing her to lay back. "Just let it happen."

"That's cute." She touched his face."But Keith." Ryan rolled her eyes.

Keith sucked his teeth. "No but's...we are getting married and we're moving into a bigger house like .. tomorrow." Ryan was staring at him he made a face. "Why you looking like that?"

She wrapped her arms and legs around Keith. "Nothing." She rubbed his neck pulling him down more.

"What?" Keith raised his eyebrows.

Ryan opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by bangs on the front door.

Keith checked his phone for missed calls and also the time .