Chapter 43

"Truth" Noah said.

"Do you see yourself being with Mia forever?"

Noah looked at me with love in his eyes. He obviously did. I didn't even need to listen to his answer to know that he said yes. But that's when I knew. I had to break up with him. He wasn't who I wanted. I wanted Justin.

The rest of the night was a blur. Noah and I went to his house and just simply went to bed cuddling each other. No sex. I didn't want that and Noah thought I was just too tired.

The next morning, I woke up and decided that I was going to break up with Noah. Justin was who I wanted. He always has been. 

"Good morning beautiful." Noah rolled over and kissed me on the forehead.

"Morning." I groaned back and rubbed my eyes. 

"You fell asleep before we could do anything last night." 

"Oh," I sat up. "We need to talk." 

"What? About what?" Noah asked, his voice full of worry.

"Us." I replied. I looked into his eyes and I knew he already knew what was going to happen. "We need to break up."

"Why?" Noah stared into my eyes. His eyes lost their sparkle. "Because of Justin?"

I couldn't meet his eyes. That was exactly the reason why. I stayed quiet.

"Okay. Well, I guess this is goodbye." Noah got up and got dressed, without looking at me again. I packed up and left, not even eating breakfast. Time to find Justin.

65427q8352907627teuw8irsg

Okay so I guess this is the end. I'll go back and edit this later and add more detail. I just haven't updated in a while. I am going to make an epilogue and yeah. I'm sorry the ending of this kind of sucked but like whatever. thanks for reading :)