Chapter 30

"Wow. That's...an interesting story." I replied. "I've always been a pretty okay person. Okay at school, okay in social situations, okay at a lot of things. Your life seems like hell."

"It was. Not anymore." Cameron said quietly. He took another puff and so did I. I was starting to realize that Cameron was a lot more than his usual confident demeanor.

"Cam! Mum wants us home right now. She seems mad." Zach came over and laughed loudly. He's eyes were bloodshot and he stank. Me and Cameron laughed because Zach laughed. We didn't stop leaguing for a solid 5 minutes until we all gathered enough self control to get up and say goodbye. I hugged Zach and I kissed him on the cheek. Then I did the same to Cameron but then he grabbed my ass and kissed my lips. It was only for a split second but there was no spark. I don't like Cam in that way. As his hand left my ass I felt my face grow red. Zach and him laughed loudly.

I started the walk home while they left in their car. I kept stumbling. Normally we stay together long enough to sober up but not tonight. I'll just run up and go to bed.

I got to my house and tried to run up the stairs as fast as i could. But alas, I was not fast enough.

"Mia! You've been gone for hours! Where have you been?? Mom and Dad are already asleep." he was on the couch in his joggers and no shirt. I stumbled a little and laughed again.

"Um i was...at the dog park!" I said cheerfully and went to go up the stairs.

"Mia. What the fuck? Come over her right now!" Mike whisper shouted. I slowly walked over to him. He took one glance at me and sighed loudly and looked extremely angry.

"ARE YOU FUCJING HIGH??!! HOW DID YOU GET THAT SHIT?!" he shouted quiet enough so our parents wouldn't hear.

"Ummmmm..." I trailed off. "I'm gonna go to bed." I scampered up the stairs before he could get another word out.

Zach's POV:

Cameron and I were singing to whatever shit was playing on the radio really loudly. It was one am and we were almost home. I couldn't stop thinking about what my mom would say.

"Bro your friend is fucking hot. How much effort would it take to get her naked? I want to fuck her so hard that she won't be able to wake up the next morning." Cam said. He was just rambling on and on.

"Duuuude chilllll. TMI man. I don't want to know about your sexual fantasies. But I do agree with how hot she is. I want her to be kneeling in front of me calling me Daddy." I said lustfully.

"Oh my god man. I knew it. You do have a daddy kink." Cam said. I laughed loudly and almost swerved off the road. We finally got home and walked in the house quietly.

"Zachariah Ezekiel Lewis!" my mom flipped on the lights holding up a bag of weed. "Why the fuck is there weed in your fucking room and why do you stink like it? Are you fuckin high right now? I didn't fucking raise you to be this way. I can't believe you."

"I don't know how that got there!" I said yawning. "I think Cam and I are just gonna go to bed."

"You better sleep and we will talk about this in the morning." she shouted and stormed off to her room. Cameron and I laughed and high fived and went upstairs to go to sleep.

Justins POV:

Jessica sucks. I hate her so much but I know how much Mia hates her. I want Mia to love me again. I want to feel her skin under me. I want to kiss her and cuddle her while watching some stupid movie. But instead I'm at jessica's house eating some gluten free pasta shit and drinking champagne. Her parents really don't care about what she does.

After excruciating silence she grabs my hand and leads me up to her bedroom. She hurriedly shuts the door behind us and looks at my reaction.

Her room was a light shade of pink and had a tapestry on the wall and had a giant desk type thing covered in endless amounts of makeup. Next to that was a giant mirror with pictures of her and her few friends on it. I didn't feel like looking at the rest of the room. Lucky for me she led me over to her king sized bed

"So I was thinking...I want to have sex so that's what we're going to do." she said. I nodded. I didn't want to have sex with her. I wanted to have sex with Mia again. But having sex will be good enough. She pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed her back.

She took of my shirt while I took off hers. Soon we were both left in nothing. I laid her down on the bed and put on the condom she provided from her bedside table. I rubbed her clit and no matter how much she moaned my name I didn't feel anything. I inserted 2 fingers into her and she cried out.

"Mmmmmmmm! I'm ready Justin." I hesitantly put my length in her and thrusted slowly. She rolled us over and started riding me. As much as I didn't want to I was starting to feel like I was going to cum.

"Ohhh Mia! I'm about to cum!" I shouted out. She froze for second. I muttered under my breath.

"I'm Jessica..." she said glaring at me.

"I'm sorry let's just forget about this" and with that she went on with what she was doing to me.

~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<
YO YO YO
so like this is kind of all over the place but ya know. i wanted to update. also i have auditions tomorrow so um ack but i'll keep you updated.

q/a ask me stuff!