Chapter 15

"Do I have to explain?" I asked. She glared but I stood my ground.

"Sice you talked back, yes," I rolled my eyes and started walking towards my seat. "Did I tell you that you could take a seat?" She crossed her arms.

"No. My legs were hurting and I wanted to sit down," I was in a pissy mood. I mean come on, it's the first day of school. 

"I hate doing this but go to the office," she said calmly.

"NO!" I couldn't see Nick again. It was horrible. Me and the fucking principal fuckin fucked.

"Now," I got up and walked slowly out the door. I dragged my feet towards the office. I opened the door and saw him. He looked up from his papers and looked into my eyes. I closed the door behind me. He stood up and walked slowly up to me. He was two feet away from me and then one. I backed away and he kept coming closer. My back hit the wall. His warm breath tickled my neck as he spoke.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you?" He muttered seductively. I took a sharp breath. His breath tingled my neck. Soon I felt the breath be replaced with lips.

"No..." I moaned. He grabbed my waist. I squirmed but that didn't do much good. His strong hands held me in place. My small body was pressed into the wall by his muscular build. "Stop." I managed to say before his lips crashed into mine. His hand ran through my hair. I didn't want to do this. Maybe if I kissed him back he would stop. So I did. He moved back down to my neck and started to suck my tender flesh ((lmao that sounds weird but I'm tired)).

"Nick, stop!"He didn't. I had had enough. I kneed him in his gut. Too bad it wasn't a little bit lower.

"What the fuck, Mia?!" he whisper-shouted at me. He was leaning against his desk, holding his gut.

"We can't do this!" I whispered shouted back.

"Why not?" He straightened up and grimaced a little.

"Because," I stated.

"Because why?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're my principal! I'm your student!" I said.

"So what?" He threw his hands up. "No one has to know." He whispered the last part.

"No," I said firmly. I turned on my heal and walked out without another word. Instead of heading back too class I turned down the hall that would take me to the bathroom. I had a feeling that I looked like a mess. When I turned the corner I ran into a wall of flesh. I bounced back a little as the voice said "What the heck" It was Mikey. I mentally groaned. Just who I wanted to see right now.

"Why are you in such a rush?" He asked. I shrugged and tried to go around him. As I turned me, hair swung away from my neck. "Is that a hickey?!" he asked incredulously. 

"NO!" I practically shouted.

"It doesn't look that way," he said with a chuckle. "Who gave it to you? Was it one of my friends? Was it fu-" 

"NO! Shut up!" I told him.

"You know I'm not going to leave until you tell me," he leaned against the wall.

"Well you'd better get comfortable," I stated. He rolled his eyes and straightened up. I took my chance and skirted around him as he fixed his hair.

"Hey!" he whined. I ignored him and ran into the girl's bathroom. A moment later I heard an older woman's voice.

"What are you doing young man? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" haha he deserved that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't leave me alone all day.

*3rd period*

I was sitting there facing the front acting like I was paying attention. A piece of paper landed on my desk. I looked around and saw everyone looking at their papers, making notes. I unwrinkled it and read "WHO WAS IT" It was my dumbass brother of course.

*Gym*

What better way to start the year than dodgeball? My brother was in front of me. He had on his football warm-up clothes and was holding a big red ball. 

"I won't hit you if you tell me," He smiled as if he put a lot of thought into that plan. I braced my self and replied, "I'm not telling you." And that's why there is a giant bruise on my hip area.

*Lunch*

They had fortune cookies for dessert today. I sat down at my usual table with Mikey, my bandmates on one end and my brother's friends on the other. Mikey turned to me and held out his fortune cookie.

"I'm sorry that I haven't stopped bothering you all day and that now you have a huge bruise on your hip. If I give you this will you forgive me?" I took it and set it aside to eat after my lunch. He sighed and then went back to talking to his friends. 

After I finished my lunch, I cracked open the fortune cookie. The piece of paper that was in there wasn't as crisp and clean as it normally was.

WHO WAS IT  was written on the paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY FELLOW HUMANS(AND NON HUMANS> WHO KNOWS? MAYBE A TOAD IS READING THIS)

Q/A

whats your favorite animal?

anyways. sorry for not updating when I said I would. I've been busy and stuff so yee. Also, can I just say I LOVE MARCHING BAND?

*YOU CAN IGNORE THIS PART IM BASICALLY JUST GONNA TALK ABOUT MARCHING BAND*

VOTE COMMENT AND THAT STUFF IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT! ILY ALL