chapter 28

Our very heated makeout session was interrupted when a drunk kid came stumbling in and threw up on the floor which completely ruined the mood.

"Until next time..." Justin winked and got dressed. I smirked at him while he walked out of the room. I soon followed.

After a few more drinks I went to find a bathroom. I opened the door and my
mouth fell open in shock. Maddy and Cameron, Zach's cousin, were making out. I quickly closed the door. There goes that idea. I found Zach and asked him if I could use his bathroom. He sighed and led me there. He opened it up and I heard moans from inside. Then I saw dark brown messy hair
and piercing eyes. Justin looked up from the blonde slut he was kissing. It was Jessica. My heart dropped out of my chest. I couldn't fucking believe it. He turned around and froze. Jessica sent me a menacing smirk and it took all my self control to not punch her in her fakeass face.

Justin looked startled for a split second and then decided to play it cool and leaned against the table.

"Oh hi Mia. I wasn't expecting you," what. a. dick.

"Fuck you Justin Alexander Robbins. I hope I never see you again." and with that I spun on my heel and stormed off.

JUSTINS POV:

I was drunk. Once I left Mia I ran into Jessica. She said she wanted to so me something and we ended up in the bathroom doing...stuff. When I saw Mia there I felt bad. She looked heartbroken. But she broke my heart first. I didn't care. When she and Zach left I went back to Jessica and stayed there until we were kicked out at 3 am.

I got to my house and slammed my head on the wheel when i finally realized how badly I messed up. I forgot that on the steering wheel there was a horn. It blared through the neighborhood and at this point i didn't care. I sat there without moving my head with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Mia was an amazing person. I don't want to lose her. I was lost in thought but my mom came storming out of the house with an annoyed look on her face. I slowly lifted my head up and her face softened when she saw my tears. She knocked on the window of my car and I got out.

"What happened sweetheart?" my mom asked.

"I think I lost her. Mia hates me." I said.

MIKEYS POV:

Mia was sitting on the couch binge watching american horror story. She looked horrible. she had bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess and her clothes were very wrinkled.

"Hey Mia. Noah and Zach are coming over in an hour." I said while pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"Just what I need right now!" Mia got up and stalked upstairs.

I wonder what that was all about.

~a few weeks later~

MIAS POV:

Maddy and I were walking down the hall when she suddenly punched me.

"Ow!! What the fuck maddy??!" i shouted out earning a glare from my bio teacher. I mouthed sorry and turned back to Maddy. She was pointing at a flyer for the december dance.

"I'm not going. I don't have a date," I said with a frown. Not that I wanted to date but like...i don't even know.

"Come on! Connor and I are going!" she said tryin to get me excited to spend 4 hours in a hot gym with horny teens grinding on each other.

"Good for you. I would go but my last love interest was about to fuck Jessica when I walked in soooo ya know." I said.

"Understandable but please come with me please!" she was begging me and I can't say no. She's my best friend.

"Fine but i'm not gonna dress up." I said defeatedly. She jumped up and hugged me and ran off to her next class. I rolled my eyes. I had free period so I went to the music room to practice.

I went directly over to the bass and sat down and started to play a jazz piece that I was performing with a few of my friends who weren't in my band. Me on electric bass, along with a pianist, guitarist, alto and tenor sax, drummer, trumpet, and trombone. We were performing during intermission for a play at the performing arts center a few roads down from our school.

I was so caught up in my music that I didn't notice when Justin came into the room. I looked up and saw him and glared daggers into him.

"Get the hell out of here." I scowled.

"You can't avoid me forever. I'm in your band remember?"

"Well I don't have to see you unless i'm there so byee," I packed up quickly and hit his shoulder as I walked out of the room. I felt his eyes trailing me as I walked down the hall to find another place to relax.

~~£|£|££~|¥¥\¥|¥~+]*|€!\!!|!\?{??{{>>]^|*~+{++{

okay hi i updated!
thank you so much for about 70k reads i remember when i had 700 reads and i got so excited

but anyways vote comment and follow and whatever

ask me questions please!