Chapter 23

Justin's pov:

I watched Mia scamper up the stairs, dreading the conversation I was about to have with my mom. She cleared her throat and gave me my clothes. She turned away while I put them on. When I was finished I did my best to clean the counter so it wasn't as noticeable.

"That was completely irresponsible of you. You knew I was gonna be home soon. And you know that I don't like that you're sexually active at 17." I looked down, ashamed.

"I thought we had more time. Plus we didn't even have sex," I said. She huffed and rolled her eyes.

"You were about to," She pointed to the condom on the ground. "And even though you didn't have sex today I know you have before with other people at an even younger age. And that you've masturbated since you were 13 and that you watch a ton of porn and-"

"Mom!" I cut her off I was embarrassed enough.

"Fine, fine. But also, the worst part is Bens friend saw you and some girl being sexual on the counter. What will he tell his family? What if they don't allow him to come back?" she was very mad.

"Ha. As if he's a virgin." I scoffed.

"And who is this girl anyways? She's a bad influence. You've never done anything like that before." she said ignoring my last comment. "Do you even like her or were you just doing it because you're bored?"

"She's Mikeys twin, mom. Yes I like her. I like her so much. And she isn't the bad influence. I started it. We got into an argument and there was so much sexual tension in my room and it made me horny and I couldn't resist," I said. She made a face of disgust.

"How'd you guys end up in the kitchen then?"

"mom, really? Do i have to tell you?"

"Yes." she said.

"We were upstairs and I fingered her but right before she orgasmed I stopped and went downstairs to cook food and she decided to do what I did to her by teasing me and once again I couldn't handle it and I told her to please herself while I ran upstairs to grab a condom. And then you showed up."

"okay tmi. We are not eating any of that food. I'll order pizza." she said. My face was heating up. "Now clean up the kitchen."

"Okay." I said

"Wait, you said she's Mikey's sister?"

"Yep."

"Thats convenient. I have John and Lilly's number. I'll call them after dinner." she said with a smile. "She can sleepover tonight if you would like. But you'll have to sleep in the living room with the boys so you don't do anything dirty."

"Mom! Please don't call them!" I begged.

"It's either that or you can't see her anymore or go over to Mikes house again," she shrugged. I nodded and let my head hang down as I focused on scrubbing the kitchen counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(a little bit later)

There was a knock at the front door and my mom went over to open it. It was the pizza person. She gave me the pizza and took out her phone to text Ben to tell the others that food was there and for them to come down.

Mias pov:

the door to Justin's room bursted open and Ben ran in to tell me pizza was here. He held the door open and I walked out. Conrad came barreling down the hall and ran into Ben who fell into me and knocked us both down. I landed with my back resting on the floor and Ben on top of me. Conrad was cracking up like he just pulled the best prank in the world. Ben took that chance to "accidentally" grind on me when he was on me. I felt his dick go hard and I squirmed underneath his weight. His crotch was rubbing on mine. I was shaking from pleasure but I  didn't want him to do it at first but my subconsciousness didn't want him to
stop. Then I fully processed what was happening. I pushed him off me.

"How old are you?? 13??" he's a horny bitch who's probably never fucked someone in his entire life.

"I turn 16 next month, thank you very much," He actually looked offended. Whatever. I followed him and Conrad down the stairs. Justin was sitting at the dining room table. His mom was in the kitchen grabbing plates. I took the sit next to Justin. Ben sat across from me and Conrad was next to him. Ms. Robbins sat at the head of the table and passed out the plates. Justin grabbed us each a slice. I said thank you to him and his mom. We are in silence for a while but then Ms. Robbins starting shooting questions at me.

"So Mikey is your twin?"

"Yes."

"And you guys are 16 correct?"

"We'll be 17 in 5 months,"

"But you're still 16," she stated.

"Yes," I said uncertainly.

"Have you ever smoked or vaped?"

"No ma'am. I find it disgusting," Conrad and Ben laughed a little at then and then shut up quickly. She nodded in approval.

"Im assuming you have drank before. I mean all those nights that Jays been coming home drunk you've probably been there," she said. I kept quiet. It was true. "You seem like a fine person but I don't approve of you and my son having sex."

"Which son?" Ben asked. He smirked and Justin kicked him under the table.

"Mom!" Justin said.

"No Justin. Don't mom me. you're a year older than her! I walked in on you guys doing the deed on MY counter in MY house. I didn't raise you to do that! I'm disappointed in you." with that stopped talking and waited while the boys finished there pizza.

$;&/";&&/"("&:&/"/":@&;&;&
yes yes i know it's a bad ending there's no suspense or anything. (remember she's sleeping over though) it's just my internet turns off in 10 minutes and i wanted to have something up today.

goodnight!

q/a
who's your favorite character overall?