Chapter 10

*sexual content ahead*

Once everyone ate breakfast Drew, Brett, Chase, Ethan, and Ryan all left. That left my brother the jackass, Jay the cool human, Zac the player, Ethan the wannabe player, Noah the football jock, and Cam the mysterious. What a fun crowd.

We settled down to watch movies. That's all we did for the whole day until Mikey suggested that we went clubbing. All of us all went our own ways to get ready.

I put on a skintight black long sleeved crop top that only went an inch or so past my bra. I had extremely short distressed ripped black jean shorts to paired with my black converse high tops. I quickly pulled my long hair up into a medium high ponytail and put on dark eyeliner and some other makeup. I put in simple small hoop earrings and I was all set. I ran down the stairs to find that only Jay, Noah, and Mikey were here. Mikey had a plain white shirt with tan joggers on and his vans. Noah had a light blue shirt with a pair of pants and shoes similar to Mikes. Damn he looked fine. Justin had a plan black shirt and black ripped jeans and black converse like mine. He had his black beanie but he ditched his sweatshirt.

"Earth to Mia. Are you done checking out my friends?" Mikey waved his hands in front of me. I blushed but I decided to play it cool.

"What can I say? They're pretty damn sexy," I said. Noah blushed and Justin smirked and rolled his eyes. Mikey fake gagged.

"Eeeeewwwwwww let's go," my dear brother said. He opened the front door for us and Noah and Jay filed out. He closed it right before I stepped outside.

"Asshole!" I opened the door and shoved him and he barely stumbled. Noah's fancy convertible was sitting out there with the top down. It was already 9 so it was gonna be freezing. No way. I wasn't going to sit in the back and freeze to death.

"I call shotgun!" I sprinted ahead but my stupid football playing brother caught up to me right as I opened the door. The others didn't even bother to run. Noah was driving because it was his car and Justin was just to cool for that. He was just watching me while smirking. Mikey grabbed my waist and lifted me around. He roughly set me down and slid into the passenger seat.

"ASSHAT" I wobbled around. He smiled and blew me a kiss as Noah started the engine. I lunged forward to grab him but Justin grabbed my hips and sat in the backseat. He pulled me on top of him and buckled up. The places where his hands touched were tingling with electricity. I looked at him and he shrugged.

"What? I'll get cold," I smiled and rolled my eyes. The nightclub was only about 30 minutes from my house so that was good. Zac showed Mikey a way how to sneak in so we didn't need fake ids or anything.

"Where'd the others go?" I asked curiously although I didn't really care

"they decided to go to Cameron's frat party instead or something," replied Noah. I saw a jealous look creep up on his face when he saw me sitting on Justin's lap. He quickly started the engine and turned up the music to some pop station or whatever. Not my cup of tea. MCR, FOB, ATL, TØP,
P!ATD, where you at? I can't stand pop. I need to listen to my emo shit.

For the first few minutes I sat there with wind in my face and not being able to blink until I felt Jays palm snake along my inner thigh. I gasped and immediately little butterflies appeared in my stomach. His hand slipped into my pants and rubbed through my underwear. I gasped and moaned a little. It felt amazing. I didn't want Mikey to notice. Or Noah. His lips traced my neck. Then he started slowly sucking. His lips massages my sensitive skin. My underwear suddenly became wet and Justin moaned when he felt it. I felt his little friend downstairs get excited. His other hand discreetly wrapped around my body and rested on my boob.