Chapter 9

Mia's POV

~~~present time~~~
Before I left the room I grabbed Justin's hoodie and slipped it on.
The wooden stairs were pleasantly warm against my feet.

I walked into the living room and saw 5 sleeping boys sprawled on the couches. I snickered when I saw Drew and Chase cuddling. I have no problem with lgbtq+ people and neither do they but you know the whole "that's so gay" shit is a trend so they wouldn't be happy.

     Brett, Cameron, Ethan and Jack were there too. It was kind of funny to see them all sleep. Their cocky grins and smirks weren't there. They were replaced by pleasant smiles. Instead of them being hot and sexy they looked a few years younger and looked kinda adorable.

     I needed to find my brother and see if anyone was up. I went to his room and slowly opened the door. Inside, the walls were navy blue and he had a green and black electric guitar and a desk filled with drawings of many things. Mainly silhouettes. He and Zac were lying on his bed facing each other but not too close. Okay 8 of the 11 boys were accounted for.

     I walked out and closed the door behind me. I decided that i'd stop to go to the bathroom before I looked for the other 3 boys. I opened the door and stepped into the room.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. I stepped on something squishy. I looked down and saw that it was Ryan's arm. He groaned a little and I quickly took my foot away. I closed the door before he realized what happened. My head hurt so badly though.

       I continued walking down the hall to the den. I opened the door and saw Noah there sleeping. I smiled at that. He was laying still on one of the couches. I leaned against the doorframe an watched him. He had a peaceful look on his face and his hair was messy and he looked adorable. I stopped staring because I realized I was being creepy. 10 down 1 to find.

      I heard a rustling sound coming from the other couch and walked around the corner. Justin was laying there. Without his shirt on, may I add. He didn't look nearly as ripped as the others because they were all football players and he was not but he was fit and he looked so hot.  His hair was messier than Noah's and his beanie must've fallen off or something. He stirred around. And yawned while stretching his arms out. He rubbed his eyes and groaned a little before sitting up.

     "Hey there." he said groggily. He groaned again. "Goddamnit my head."

"Morning. Fucking hangovers." I replied. He nodded but winced when he moved his head.

"Where is everyone?" he asked.

"Sleeping. Well not Ryan. I kinda stepped on him." he laughed. "Should we wake them up?" I asked.

    Noah sat up. "Wake who up?" he yawned.

"Everyone." replied Justin.

"Well I guess we could." I said.

"Okay. You guys have fun with that." said Noah. "I'm gonna relax a little." he laid down and closed his eyes.

I looked at Justin. "Come on. Get up."

"Do I have to? Nice sweatshirt by the way." He asked.

"Yes get up. And thank you, it's my favorite." I replied.

"Do I get a good morning kiss?" I rolled my eyes and leaned down and gave him a quick peck. He suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me on top of his shirtless body. I was straddling him and he was holding my waste. It made my whole body tingle. He leaned in and kissed me. We started making out. Then he rolled over and laid me down on the couch. He was straddling me this time. He chuckled and smiled. He looked into my eyes and kissed me again. I ran my hands down his back and kissed him.

"Get a room." said Noah grumpily.

Justin laughed and kissed me one more time before lifting me up. I smiled as he set me down. He slipped on his shirt. He lazily pulled on his shoes. Jay then leaned down and told me to hop on. He wanted to give me a piggyback ride. I jumped on and he ran out the door as I laughed. We stopped in front off Mikes room.

I was about to open the door when he grabbed my hands to stop me.

"How are we gonna wake them up? he asked.

"I don't know. By saying 'Wake yo motherfuckers'" I replied.

"Thats boring." He said.

"Well sorry." I said sarcastically.  "Wait! I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"You'll see." I pulled out my phone and connected my phone to the speakers that ran through my house. Then I opened spotify and chose a song. I pressed play and then the song blasted through the whole house.

"D-d-d-d-dora! Dora the explorer!!!"

"Nice one." Jay laughed. I heard shouts from throughout the house, all about how their heads hurt and to turn it off. I turned it off so it was still lightly playing in the background. I put it on repeat and then hid my phone in a drawer so they wouldn't be able to turn it down.

    Everyone was up. I wondered what this day was gonna bring.

THANKS FOR 1k VIEWS!!!! I meant to write that a few chapters ago so now it's like. 1.6k I think. But anyways Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. Vote and comment or whatever please!

thanks💪