Chapter 35

Mias pov:

Cameron and I broke up. It wasn't working out. All we did together was get high and have sex. Plus he was going across the country next year to go off to college. There's no point dating him anymore. He wasn't worth it. Plus it's fun being single.

On the other hand, our last school dance of the year was this friday, May 23. School wasn't out until Mid-June but the dance was early this year. It was going to be Semi-Formal so I was going out to buy a dress with Maddy today. This should be interesting.

"Mike! I'm going out with Maddy! Bye!" I shouted, not really caring if he hear me or not. Still, I heard him shout something back.

I ran out and jumped into Maddys car.

"What up brooooo?!" she shouted. She had a date to the dance and was way more excited than me. She was going with Ethan actually. They were good for each other and he felt it was time for him to settle down with someone he actually liked which just happened to be my best friend.

"Someone's excited." I laughed.

"Uh hell yeah!" she smiled brightly.

When we got to the mall she shouted out "fuck yeah" which earned some glares but whatever. She dragged me to some random ass dress shop and immediately went looking through the racks. I did the same but with less excitement. After about thirty minutes I ended up trying on two dresses. She had about 7.

The first one I tried was a nice navy blue color. It was nice but it was plain. It went down to my knees and had a low cut back. There was nothing special about it.

The second one on the other hand, was amazing. When Maddy told me I should try it on I wasn't too sure I'd like it. But I did. It was bright red and black but not sparkly because that's not my thing. The skirt was flowy but not to flowy. It ended just above my knees. The top was tight and it also had a low cut back.

Maddy came in wearing a light purple skin tight dress that went really well with her pink hair. She looked amazing. She was smiling so widely.

"Oh my god!!! Mia you look amazing! Is Cameron going to the dance?" She asked.

"Um we broke up. Turns out he just wanted sex." I mumbled. I should've told her when it happened.

"You didn't tell me??" she looked hurt.

"I didn't tell a lot of people. Not even Mikey." She seemed relieved after that.

"Okay. I love you. You'll find the right person. Don't worry." I smiled at her. She always knew how to make me feel better. That's why we're best friends.

~~~Wednesday at School~~~

"Good morning everyone. Remember the football game will be taking place tonight after school at 6! Aaaand the final school dance besides senior prom is this friday. Don't forget to sign up to stay at after prom until 5 am! Have a FANTASTIC day!!" said the cheery voice from the intercom. All the football players in my homeroom starting whooping loudly. I just rolled my eyes. Mike wouldn't shut up about the game and it was starting to get on my nerves.

"Hey Mia, are you going to the game later?" Noah came over to my desk.

"Of course I am. I couldn't ever imagine not watching my dear brother throw a ball and run into people for 2 hours!" I said sarcastically. He laughed. "But yeah, i'm going." He smiled.

"Yay! I'll see you then." he rubbed his neck and walked off. Ugh he's adorable.

The day blew by really fast and in what felt like a second. It was 5 and I started to get ready for the game. I didn't really care too much about what to wear but I'm single now. I have no one in mind. So i wanted to look good for myself.

I finally decided on ripped black jean shorts and plain black tank top paired with an old zip up hoodie. I threw on my old converse and left my hair the way it was. The french braids that Maddy did last night still looked decent. Plus I don't normally do much with hair besides a ponytail or a bun so it was nice. I jumped on my motorcycle and made my way to the school.

The game itself was quite boring. I mean there's nothing really interesting about watching people throw balls at each other. Soccer was a lot better than football in my opinion.

"BOO!" Someone shouted out in my ear causing me to jump up from the bleachers. Justin laughed and sat down next to me.

"Asshole." I muttered. "What do you want?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to come sit next to you. I hate football." he said. "And I miss you." he added the last part under his breath.

I missed him too.

~*\¥\¥+]¥€!{!\!,'!-!-!:??:$2&:&3@2@/&9292@:&:'

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jeez i'm hyper anyways. this kinda sucks but summers soon so i'm trying to update more often because i'll have more time lol thanks. byeee

q/a who do you ship mia with?