Chapter 26

Ben moved his chair closer to me. We all started to eat.

"Where's the bathroom?" Ben asked.

"Oh well the main one is getting redone. Mia why don't you show him where yours is," my mom said. I shot a glance to Justin and he glared at Ben. I reluctantly got up and Ben followed.

I opened the door to my bathroom and Ben grabbed my waist and pushed me into the room. I squealed and he closed the door behind him. I heard the lock click.

"Ben what the hell are you doing?" he smirked at me.

"I want you and only you Mia. I want you to want me too." he lunged forward and kissed me. He lifted me up on me he counter but i shoved him off.

"I'm dating your fucking brother. Get off of me." I opened the door and went back downstairs.

After everyone finished eating the adults sent Ben and my brother off and made Justin and I stay. Here comes the talk

"So, lets be straightforward right now. I don't approve of you being sexually active." my dad said gruffly. My mom nudged him and glared. She likes to lead up to whatever they have to say, unlike my dad who just says it. I get my honesty from my dads side.

"That's so fuckibg stupid. I'm almost 17 years old. I can do what I want and you can't stop me." I shot back.

"Watch your mouth young lady." my mom shot me a disapproving glare.

"I agree with them. Although I know my son lost his virginity when he was 14 which was way to early." Claire said.

"Mom! Really??" he groaned. 14?? I made a mental note to ask him about that later.

"We have some ground rules.
1. You two aren't allowed to have sex
2. No parties
3. We get to read your texts
4. Not allowed to have sleepovers alone
5. Not allowed to be alone in the house together

Me and Justin started arguing.

"SHUT UP!" my dad shouted. "Those are rules and those are final." his mom nodded.

"Justin lets go." I got up and grabbed his keys. He followed. My mom called my name but I threw on my shoes and grabbed a jacket. We went outside and we got in his car, him driving. We drove for about a half an hour in complete silence. Suddenly he pulled into a little lot of the side of a dirt road.

He turned to me and rested his hand on my inner thigh. "They may be able to stop us from hanging out alone but that doesn't mean they can stop us from having sex." I smirked.

"Who said I want to have sex?" I teased. He leaned in and kissed me. Soon we were naked and he was grabbing a condom from the glove compartment.

I was laying down on the backseat and panting. He slipped on the condom and  put his head in between my legs. I moaned as his tongue licked my clit.

"You like that huh?" I moaned in response. Then he slid his dick in. I gasped as he went harder and harder. He kissed my neck and shivers went through my body.

"I'm about to come!" i shouted.

"Not yet babygirl. Hold it in"

"I can't!" i was so close.

"You have to wait." he thrusted harder and harder. He suddenly pulled out. He pulled me up to a sitting position and shoved his dick in my mouth. His juices shot into my mouth into the back of my throat. He plugged my nose so i had to swallow. I groaned and swallowed. He unplugged my nose and started to kiss me again. His hand was squeezing my boob. I moaned against his lips. They were so soft.

Once again his hand reached down and he inserted 2 fingers inside me. This time he let me cum all over his hand.

"Oooh yes Noah." I moaned when he started eating me out again. Suddenly Jay froze. I moaned again. My hand trailed down there when he stops and i started rubbing my clit. My back arched and I gasped from pleasure.
"Why did you stop babe?" I groaned. He grabbed my hand and I shot up.

"What the hell happened Jay?" I thought we were having a good time.

"You said Noah. Not my name." Jay glared at me. He was putting on his pants.

"Oh fuck. Justin I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. I don't like him anymore. I love you." I fucked up.

"You fucked up Mia." He said.

"I didn't mean it!"

"You didn't mean it?! When I was eating you out you just happened to scream his name. That's grand." he shot back.

"I'm sorry! I've been so confused lately. I like you!"

"Prove it. I want you to touch yourself and scream my name. Make me believe you like me!" he shouted.

"Isn't the fact that I let you shove your dick in me good enough to prove that I like you?"

"Fine. If you don't want to that's fine. Let's just go." He climbed into the front seat. He was still shirtless and still looked hot but he was pissed as fuck. I slipped on my clothes and got into the passengers seat.

We drove home in silence.

7382&!;&/@/0,@:&/&;@030/0293&
yo i'm back. i would like yo thank you for over 50k reads! this chapter is kinda bad but i got requests for a sexual chapter. But yeah anyways vote comment and stuff

bye!