Chapter 20

He kissed me. A bunch of chatter erupted from the football team. Zac's kiss was forceful. He tasted like peppermint. I bet my brother gave him some. Mike never goes anywhere without them. He ran his tongue on my lip and I pushed him off me.

"Hey! That wasn't very nice," He smirked. I was fed up with his bullshit.

"You know what's not fair? You spreading rumors about me for years and years. You kissing me when I'm clearly not into you-" I started.

"Yet. You're not into me yet," He cut me off.

"AND you being a douchebag every second of every day." I finished.

"Okay okay. Then why are you always at my house?"

"You know the fucking answer!" I shouted. "Because of our fucking parents! You are such a fucking asshole. I hate you! Stop treating me like a piece of shit," A flash of hurt was seen in his eyes but it was quickly replaced by anger. A crowd had gathered.

"I'm the asshole? You're the one who's yelling at me in the middle of school. And you know what I-" he said

"What the hell is happening here?" Justin pushed through the crowd of onlookers. He had on his black leather jacket with his red hoodie underneath. He had black ripped jeans and boots. He had on a black beanie and an American Idiot Green Day shirt. "Why the fuck don't you have a shirt on?" he said to Zac.

"Hey there little Jay," Zac smiled and waved.

"Okay, first of all, don't call me that. Second of all, put a shirt on," Justin turned to face me. "Third of all let's go to Mia." He grabbed my hand and pulled me away. He led me to the cracked parking lot. Kids were milling around, chatting, laughing. Justin stomped towards his bike and got on. Oh, how I missed my motorcycle. The shop said it would be ready on Friday. I was pretty same excited. He gestured for me to get on. I reluctantly slid on. He passed me his spare helmet and I put it on. He revved it up and I quickly grabbed on. The people who were milling about got a little startled when they heard the sound. Not many of the students had motorcycles. Even less drove theirs to school. They cleared the way, for they didn't want to get run over by a pissed off driver and their scared passenger. Justin sped away from the school. I held on tightly. Dammit. This felt so cliche. Whatever. I missed the feeling of freedom when you rode a bike. The feeling of wind in my hair made me smile. My eyes were watering and stinging from the harsh air. We were just driving. I had no idea where we were going. He seemed to have a set route. About 15 or so minutes later we reached our destination. It was a house. Not just any house. His house, by the looks of it. There was another bike parked outside of the rusty garage, a tattered football tossed aside. The house was a little on the smaller side but it looked cozy. The garden had slightly wilting flowers since fall was near. The grass was mainly green with some dirt patched here and there. The house was a light grey and had white trim. Some of the paint was chipped but I liked how it made the house seem less perfect and pristine. He pulled in the driveway and turned off the engine. I released my arms and hopped off along with him. We took off our helmets and set them down. He walked to the front door and opened it. It was unlocked. No one appeared to be home. When we stepped inside I realized there were no lights on. He kicked off his shoes and I followed his lead. Jay flipped on a switch and I looked around. We were in what appeared to be the living room. There was a flat screen tv in the corner surrounded by a sectional couch and a few big comfy chairs. A coffee table was in the center. It had a few magazines lying around here and there. Some knitted blankets were resting on the couch. It was a pleasant little place. Justin started moving towards the staircase. I ran to catch up to him.

The stairs let out little creaks everytime we took a step. He opened a door and gestured for me to go in. I kept my eyes down so I wouldn't have to meet his. I felt his eyes trail me as I walked by. His room was fricken amazing. Holy crap. The walls were a simple grey with 4, windows spread across the room. He had a full sized bed pushed into the corner. He had a dark grey comforter that was messed up from when he slept. He had tons and tons of posters on the wall, Metallica, AC/DC, Survivor, Boston, MCR, P!ATD, FOB, and many many more. He had an electric and an acoustic guitar in the corner of his room along with a full sized keyboard with a mic. He had multiple skateboards laying about. His desk was covered in paper. Mainly homework but also song lyrics and drawings. His drawings were amazing. I picked up one. It was of a band. Not just any band. My band. Well our band now. Me at the guitar along with him, Sam at the keyboard, Hadley with the bass, Raven playing the drums, Maddy with her launchpad and mic. It was beautiful. He may have only met them once but he captured every detail perfectly.

He cleared his throat and I quickly put his drawing down. I turned to face the music. Not literally. Just a metaphor.

*&()*&^%$#%^&*(*&^%$^&*(*&^%^&*()*&^%$%^&*(

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay anyways bye!

Instead of q/a let's do something else today. Rant in the comment section(Nothing too heated though please) Okay thank you bye