Chapter 36

After the game Noah hugged me. As the final whistle blew he rushed to the bleachers and swooped me up. I squealed and blushed. Some people cheered.

"Nice job Noah, you did amazing." I wasn't lying about that. They won by a lot. It was his turn to blush. Justin awkwardly cleared his throat and Noah noticed him.

"Oh hey Jay! I haven't seen you in forever." he said.

"Yeah." Justin glared at him but Noah didn't notice. He just waved and left to go huddle with his team. I watched him run with his hair flopping with every step. When he got there they started their celebratory whooping and cheering.

"So...lover boy did great today. He ran fast which showed off his sexy calf's and when he threw his ball...oh....i could just drool over his biceps all day...and-" Jay said sarcastically.

"Okay Jay I get it. You're jealous but I like him. I really do." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I wasn't mocking you. I just thought that too. He's hot as fuck man. I'd smash. I know you would too. Remember when we used to smash? Mmmm you were so kinky and I loved it." He was being a complete dick.

"Are you high? Because you're being an asshole." he laughed. His eyes were red. He was so obviously high.

"I am high as fuck man. But i'm not being an asshole. I just wanna be inside yours. We never got around to that did we? Hmm that's too bad." he laughed again. He brushed my hair behind my ear and my breath hitched. He pushed me against the fence and bent over so our eyes were level. I could feel his warm breath against my lips. Suddenly he swooped down and kissed my neck. I moaned slightly and I felt him smile against my tender skin. As much as I enjoyed it I couldn't let it happen. I squirmed underneath him but he wouldn't get off.

"Justin please." I sighed. "I can't." He looked up at me with a stony glare.

"Bye Mia. I'm sorry." he left without waiting for me to reply. I shrank down to the ground ignoring everyone who walked by. Then Noah came running up, shirtless. Man, his abs were a sight for sore eyes.

"Hey Mia, wanna come over for dinner?" he asked with a grin.

"Sure why not?" I said while returning his smile.
<~~~~~>

When we arrived at his house he grabbed my hand and walked me up to the door. He slowly opened it and looked around and then smiled.

"Dad?!" he shouted. No one replied. He turned back towards me and gestured in. I already knew where this was going.

He threw his keys on a chair and kicked off his shoes and i did the same. Then he came to me and kissed me. It was soft at first but soon it turned into something more desperate. He's wanted me since 7th grade and now was his chance. I was single and i needed someone right now. Someone to love me and hold me. His lips soon traveled down to my neck. He slowly started sucking on my tender skin. I pulled away for a second and pulled off my shirt as he did the same. He led me over to the couch and sat down pulling me onto him. I was straddling him while he was kissing my neck. I moaned in pleasure. I connected our lips again and he rolled me over so he was straddling me.

"You're so fucking beautiful." he moaned into my lips. I smiled and pulled him down so he was fully on top of me. I missed him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay this sucks ass but i feel hella bad for not updating in forever. rip anyways thanks for reading