Chapter 22

"Honey I'm home!" a voice called.

"Shit!" Justin yelled. He ran up to me and stood in front of my naked body. He grabbed a dish towel and covered his parts. He had an unopened condom in his hand.

"Hey sweetheart. How's it-" a chestnut hair woman came in to the kitchen and froze. She dropped her bag and stared at us. We heard a shout and then suddenly two teenage boys appeared.

"Goddammit," Justin groaned. He tried to reach over and grab a dish towel for me without exposing me but the boys and his mom got a pretty good view of my boobs and vagina. He realized what he did and quickly moved back. His mom unfroze and grabbed the hoodie that one of the boys were holding and gave it to me.

"Hey!" the guy complained. He must've been 15 or 16. Not that much younger than us. "I don't want her naked body in my sweatshirt!" the other kid elbowed him and whispered loudly "she's hot. You should be happy." The first kid looked at me and shrugged. "You're right," he agreed. "Do you want the rest of my clothes too?" i was disgusted. Justin flipped him off.

"Go away Ben. Take your friend and leave." Justin said.

"My friend has a name," He crosses his arms and stood there, still staring at me.  His friend had his phone out and seemed to be discreetly taking pictures. I slipped on the sweatshirt and hid in it. Even though Ben was younger, he was much taller.

"Fine! Take Conrad up to your room or something." He shouted. He waved his arms and the condom flew out of his hand and hit his mom.

"Fuck!" he shouted.

"Boys, go away! Now!" she pushed them up the stairs. They complained but left anyways. I thought I saw Ben stoop down and take something off the ground but I couldn't tell. "And you, how could you be so irresponsible?" she turned to face Justin.

"Mom, can you like, leave the kitchen for a few minutes?" he gestured to me. This wasn't exactly how i wanted to meet his family. I was naked a few minutes ago and now was wearing her other sons sweatshirt sitting in a pool of my own cum.

"Not until you apologize," She folded her arms. "You can go upstairs and get dressed. The bathroom is farthest down the hall near the room with all of the keep out signs." she said to me. I looked at Justin and he mouthed "sorry". He turned back to face his mom.

"What about me?" Justin whined.

"We're going to have a nice talk while you clean up the counter. And your friend can go now." she pointed at the stairs. I made sure the sweatshirt was covering as much as it could. Honestly, it was a nice dark blue hoodie. It was the right amount of fuzzy. It smelled really nice too. The counter was pretty tall and I was short so Justin tried to help me get down. He could only use one arm because the other was holding the towel in front of his you know what.  I stumbled a little and ran up the stairs.  I found the bathroom at the end of the hall and locked the door behind me. I went to the bathroom and used some baby wipes that i found to clean myself up. I let my hair down and washed my face. I realized I didn't have my clothes. Shit. I stepped out of the bathroom and was about to go downstairs when I remembered that that little creep took pictures of me. I went over to the door with keep out signs to find that it was already partially opened. I saw them sitting on the bed. In between them were my clothes! I opened the door and stepped in.

"Give me my clothes!" I said. Ben looked up and I pulled the sweatshirt down more. This was a bad Idea. why did I do that?

"This?" Ben asked innocently holding up my lacey bra. "You know what? I kinda like it. I might wanna keep." I lunged forward to grab it but he yanked it away. Instead I fell on him. My head was resting on his crotch.

"Wow wow wow. If you wanted to do that you could've asked me. I would be glad to have sex with you." He held my head there for a few seconds. I tried to cover up my ass but I couldn't. I heard a camera flash and then Ben released me. I covered up my butt and felt my cheeks heat up. I flipped him off weakly.

"I'll give your clothes back if you kiss me." He said hopefully.

"You know what, I'll ask Jay or your mom to borrow some clothes," I turned to head out. I heard a snicker.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Most of Justin's clothes are either in the wash or clothes that Mom doesn't like because they either have swears or are to "edgey" and my mom would probably get pissed if you asked her." Ben said.

"Then give me my clothes back," I said. He tossed me back my underwear. I caught it and slid it on. "Now the rest?" I asked.

"If you kiss me on the cheek and a hug  I'll give you back your clothes." I would never get them back if I didn't. 

"Fine!" I said, frustrated. I slowly walked towards him and he stood up. He was almost 6 feet and he had a similar build as his brother, tall and lanky yet muscular. His hair reminded me of Gale Hawthorne's from the hunger games. It was dark brown and kind of spiked up in the front. (in general he looks like Mike from Pretty Little Liars)

He held out his arms and I went up on the top of my toes and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my hips softly. I lingered there for a few moments and then stepped away.

"What about the hug?" he asked. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. My head was nuzzled in between his shoulder and neck. His head rested on mine. Damn, why do douches always smell so good?

It felt like being hugged by a giant teddy bear. I was kind of enjoying it until his hands traveled down to my ass.

"And, we're done." I pulled away and he smiled. He gave me back my pants. "Dude, what about the rest?" I held out my hands.

"I decided to keep the rest. The hug wasn't long enough." he shrugged and sat down. Conrad looked up and laughed.

"He wants to keep the bra so he'll have something of yours to masturbate to." Ben snacked him. Conrad laughed and went back to scrolling through instagram.

"I mean he's not wrong..." Ben smirked.

"Ew. You all are disgusting. Give me my clothes." I said while pulling in my pants.

"I'll give you back your clothes but you owe me a favor in the future." he leaned back against the wall.

"FINE! I OWE YOU A FUCKING FAVOR!" I shouted.

"Okay. No need to tell," man that guy knows how to get on peoples nerves. He tossed me my shirt and dropped my bra on the ground. Then he did that grind on me thing. On my bra. On my frickn bra. I mean I must admit I was turned on but like I didn't want that back.

He got up and brushed his clothes off and held it out for me to grab. I backed away.

"What? You said you wanted it back," He smirked. I know that he had clothes on but there is no way I'll ever wear that again. Without another word I walked out the door. I didn't have ginormous boobs so the sweatshirt would cover mine up. Just to be safe I put my shirt on too. Then I went to Justin's room to wait for his return.

&/@$:/&@;@:&:/@@;:&@:@:@/&$)):$:$)$&/&/$:):):))/))
HELLO
IM SICK AND I HATE IT
COLDS SUCK
AH
thanks for reading! love you all
this chapters weird but at least i updated

q/a
do you like Ben and Conrad?

oki byeee

Permissionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें