Chapter 42

Time to party! Zach was having another party and this one was gonna be a lot smaller than the one friday night. Noah and I spent the majority of the day just lazing around watching netflix and having sex. I loved him. So so much. I couldn't wait to possibly spend the rest of my life with him. But i'm not sure if it would happen. I loved him a lot and he loved me. Shits weird honestly. I mean like we are only juniors in high school. Who knows what college and the future will bring?

"Okay babe. Time to get ready." Noah got up and went to his room. I followed. He changed into his casual khaki joggers and a plain teal t-shirt. It went well with his hair. He looked hot.

I decided on ripped black jeans, a black bralette with an unbuttoned black and grey flannel. Like it was a flannel but lighter. I don't know what to call it. I put on my black vans with the checkerboard roses on the side. My hair was down and I put on a small touch of mascara. I've never really liked makeup.

When we arrived to the party Noah pulled me in for a kiss.

"No funny business okay?" he said seriously.

"Of course not." I replied and squeezed his ass.

"HEY" he complained and grabbed his ass. I laughed and turned around to enter the house. There were people stumbling about even though it was only 10. Red solo cups were all over the front lawn. I saw Mike and Ethan chilling with some random girls on the couch. Ryan and Zach were playing beer pong against Tony and, much to my dismay, Justin. Noah wrapped his arm around my waist when he saw him. Justin looked up and scowled at me. Damn. That kind of hurt.  No Mia stop. You don't like Justin anymore. Noah is perfect for you.

"Let's go get a drink." I said to Noah, brushing off Justin's glaring stare. "I could use some beer right now."

"Me too." he replied and we walked to the backyard where the keg was. We filled up our drinks and I chugged the first cup and refilled it. I wanted to get as drunk as possible as fast as possible. Even though it wasn't the smartest idea, it was a fun idea. I downed the second cup and refilled it once again.

"Woah there you might wanna slow down. You don't wanna get too drunk to fast." Noah laughed. he was still on his second cup.

"Ironic. I want to get as drunk as possible as fast as possible and then go home and have some great sex. I am giving you my consent right now. You call driving." I said with a laugh. Noah smiles and looked at my lips. I knew he wanted to kiss me. So I of course made the first move. I'm such a top with Noah. With everyone else I'm such a bottom. But with Noah I just want to fucking rock his world.

"Okay babe. That's completely fine by me." His eyes were filled with hunger. I wanted to tease him until he couldn't wait any longer. I kissed him and slowly grinded against his cock and I felt it getting hard through my pants. Then I pulled away.

"Fuck youuu babe. I swear to god you better fucking fix that shit right now." he whined. I laughed.

"No. There are too many people around silly." I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. We found a group of people playing truth or dare. I decided that we were going to join. Noah grabbed me and pushed me down onto his lap to hide his boner.

"Truth or dare, Mia." Marissa slurred.

"Dare of course." I replied. She looked thoughtfully down at her drink and took a sip.

"Take off your shirt." she replied.

"Easy." I replied. I pulled off my shirt and revealed my lacy black bra. Some guys started looking at my tits. Noah noticed. He reached his arms around me and squeezed my tits and kissed my neck.

"She's mine you fucking horny bastards." He eyed the guys in the room. They all flushed and looked away finally. Then he released my boobs and wrapped his arms around my chest.

Someone was dared to give someone else a lap dance, someone was dared to chug 3 beers, someone was dared to play 7 minutes in heaven, and so on.

"Noah. Truth or dare."

!;&/&/!;$39929/&;!;
hellooooooooo i'm gonna try and start updating regularly again. thanks for reading and make sure to vote!