Chapter 37

Noah's POV:

"Noah! Wake up time to go!" I jolted awake. FUCK! He wasn't supposed to be back until tomorrow! I shook Mia awake, she groaned and rubbed her eyes. Oh she's adorable.

"Mia, my dad came back. I thought he was coming back tomorrow. My bad. But we gotta get up before-" then the door opened.

There was my Dad. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped once he noticed the girl next to me, naked covered only by a thin white sheet.

"Oh well this is awkward." he said, just standing there.

Mia's POV:
I sat up quickly and without realizing it i exposes my naked upper half. I was too tired to realize it until his dad couldn't keep his eyes away from my boobs. Noah quickly threw the blanket over me again and my cheeks grew bright red with embarrassment. Great. Now my brothers best friends dad has seen me half-naked. Just what I need.

Noah's POV:
"Dad go!" I shouted. He cleared his throat, muttered bye, and closed the door. I turned back to look at Mia. She still was clutching the sheet close to her chest. I smirked at her.

"What?" she asked.

"You're so fucking hot." I kissed her on the neck and pulled her onto my lap. That immediately resulted in my dick getting hard as fuck. I just can't help myself when i'm around her. I bit lightly onto her neck and she moaned which only turned me on more. I started sucking on her neck, knowing very well that i'd leave a mark.

Then her phone started to ring. She sighed and got up to answer it. She looked at it and then immediately looked up at me with a scared face. She answered.

"Hey Mikey. What's up?" Mia looked at me with wide eyes. She put it on speaker.

"Where have you been?"  Mike asked.

"Uhhh...I've been," she started to say. I gestured are her by fake lifting weights. "I've been at the gym."

"Really? For like 3 hours?" he asked.

"Yeah I left before everyone was up and got some breakfast. I'll be home soon." She told him a complete lie. She started getting dressed and put her hair up.

"Ok. We just had no idea where you were. Bye." he said and hung up.

"Jesus christ that was a close one." I said. She let out the breath she was holding in.

"Ok guess I better get back home then." she said. I sighed and gave her a kiss.

"I'd go out the back door so you won't have to see my dad because that was awkward as fuck. I'll distract him and you can just go." I said.

Mia's POV:

I'm so glad Mikey believed my lie. He normally calls me out on my bullshit but this time I luckily got away with my lie. I wasn't sure how he would feel about me sleeping with his best friend. He probably wouldn't be very happy about it at all.

We said our goodbyes and went downstairs. He turned towards the kitchen and i turned towards the back door. I opened it as quietly as possible and ran to my car. I drove home as fast as possible.

"Yo Mia!" Mikey was in the front yard playing pass with a football with Ethan and Ryan.

"Hey." I said and started speed walking to the door.

"Wait come play for a bit," Ethan said. "We could play a mini game of two hand touch or something." Ryan tossed the ball to Mikey and he dove to catch it successfully.

"Nah I'm just gonna head upstairs. Thanks for offering though." I said and rushed in the house. I was so glad my parents weren't home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY HI IM SORRY I TOOK SO FRICKN LONG TO UPDATE AND THAT IT SUCKS. I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE.

PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORYLINE IN THE COMMENTS. THANK YOU