Chapter 40

*fast forward to the day of prom*

Maddy and I went to the hairstylist and got out hair done. I got I beautiful half up, half down hairstyle and she got a braided ponytail. When we got back I put on my dress. It was an ombre black to red strapless dress that went down to my ankles. I put on black combat boots. Maddy's was a nice lavender that went well with her skin tone.

"Let's go to the boys now." she said. I of course was going with Noah and she was going with Connor. They were all hanging out at Noah's house. The whole normal group. Well the normal group minus Justin. Noah hates him more than anything. I understand why though. I would too if I was in his position. But even with that, I still miss him. We always had so much fun together.

Maddy and I got in the car and drove to his house. Luckily his dad's car wasn't there which is good. It's still kind of awkward between us because of when he walked in on me and Noah.

"You look so hot." Noah said. He pulled me in for a kiss after eyeing me up and down. I heard my brother shout out "ew" so I flipped him off.

The limo came after a few hours of us all just lingering around and eating snacks and all that. there was 10 of us total. Maddy and I were the only girls because even though most of the guys are hot they're such fuckboys. We blasted lil xan and lil peep and sang our hearts out. Prom was gonna be amazing but I'm really looking forward to after prom. It's gonna be amazing. I couldn't wait.

Prom at my school is juniors and seniors. I am a junior but I did go last year with someone who is now a senior. That relationship ended so badly holy shit. I really don't want to get into it.

We got to the country club and were all stunned when we saw it. There were gorgeous gold and silver everything. From balloons to streamers. From table clothes to fairy lights. It was so beautiful.

"Wow this is amazing!" I said quietly. Noah squeezed my hand and nodded.

"It really is." he replied. He looked so hot right now. He Had a tuxedo on with a matching red tie. Very simple but sometimes the simpler the sexier.

The night was perfect. We all danced and sang along to our throwback songs. There were teachers around that were feebly attempting to stop everyone from grinding on each other but that never worked. God this shit was so fun. I loved it so much. But what I was really looking forward to was after-prom.

*fast forward until the next morning*
Tonight was gonna be even more amazing than the night before. After prom was amazing and so much fun but honestly I couldn't wait until tonight's party that Zach was hosting. It was gonna be amazing. So much booze. I was so hyped. But before the party I was gonna go pack for a weekend at Noah's. It was a four day weekend so naturally his dad was going away so that meant me and him had 3 nights together. So basically that meant a whole lotta sex and trying not to get pregnant. Couldn't fuckin wait. I've never been so horny in my life. Well. That's a lie lmao.

For the party I decided on wearing a black short sleeve crop top and ripped blue jean shorts. I paired it with plain black vans and silver jewelry. Noah was picking me up in about 15 minutes so I decided to just finish my episode of Supernatural aka the best show in the world. I love Dean Winchester more than I love myself. Well, maybe that's a lie. I love myself. But like Dean is amazing.

I heard a honk outside. I looked out the window and it was Noah. He waved and I slipped on my vans and ran out to meet him. Time for us to go fuck some shit up. Can't fucking wait!

"Hey babe" He pulled me in for a kiss when I entered his car. I kissed him back. I was so excited for this weekend. It was going to be amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~
ahhhhh okay this sucks but i just wanted to put something out there. thanks