Chapter 33

Justins pov:

Mia has been gone for quite a while. Off with that fucking cunt. I don't need her. The bottle was spun again. It landed on Noah. The golden boy. I really hate him sometimes. He always strives for the best. He gets hundreds on everything and is co-captain on the football team. He isn't aware of this but he is at the top of the social food chain. At least he wasn't a total dickhead.

I snapped back to reality to find that he was dared to give sit on someone's lap for 20 minutes. That person was me. Even though I was jealous about how he got anything and everything he wanted, we were still friends. I smiled as he plopped down on my lap. He seemed miserable. I bounced him up
and down like a mom would with her child and he told me to fuck off but he was laughing. It was entertaining.

The bottle landed on me and this time the dare was whispered into my ear. I laughed and the game went on. Then I started kissing Noah's neck and he flinched at every kiss.

"Justin what the fuck" he cried out. I started laughing and he jumped up.

"There's no way in hell that i'm staying there." he said laughing. He say back down on the couch and people were laughing.

"What? Was I not a good kisser?" I smiled. He flipped me off.

Cameron entered the room looking exhausted and sweaty. He didn't even have a shirt on. I glared at him. I don't even know why I was jealous. I hate him. He was smirking and sat a few seats down. He whispered into some dudes ear saying "I fucked her senseless." his friend high fived him. I was repulsed. How dare he talk about her as if she was an object. I couldn't fucking believe it.

A few minutes later Mia walked in. Her hair was put up differently than before and she looked a little flustered. I glared at her but she didn't notice. Cameron waved her over and she sat down right next to him. He placed a kiss on her neck and I grimaced but she smiled softly. I missed her smile but I also despised it.

Cameron's pov:

Mia is so damn hot. I just wanted to take her away for a round two but I wasn't sure if she was up for it. But she's frickn amazing.

2 weeks later:
Cam and I have been dating and i haven't regretted any second if it. I mean sure we spent the majority of our time together high and shit but like it was fun.

After school we were going to go hang out with a bunch of people at the skate park. I couldn't wait. I hadn't skated in over a year. I was just too damn busy. It will be nice to skate again.

The final bell rang and I rushed to my locker to grab all of my things. Cam met me there. He gave me a kiss and we went out to his bike.

When we finally got to the park i found myself smiling. There were a lot of people already. People where milling about and some were showing off new tricks they learned to each other.

"Show me what you got" Cam said to me.

"I haven't skated in forever. This will be interesting." i replied.

"I believe in you." he kissed me and i grabbed my board. I got on and started getting used to the feeling again. I remembered why i loved that. The feeling of being free and doing whatever the hell I wanted to. The adrenaline rushing through my veins.

I flew up a ramp and did a trick. I heard Cameron whoop and clap. I smirked. I couldn't stop. I needed this.

After a few hours it was dark. Cam and a lot of his buddies decided that we were gonna go back to Cams house. We all piled into each other's cars. There must've been 15 of us. It was an odd crowd. There were two other girls giving me the stink eye. I smiled sweetly at them. They glared.

*<+\+<+|=+|+|*|£|£jfsklsps

HI IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!!
IVE BEEN SO BUSY. I KNOW THIS WAS CRAPPY AF BUT UH YEAH HERE YA GO THANKS