Chapter 34

After a solid half hour everyone was high as fuck and drinks were being passed around. We were just chilling and being weird. At first I was awkward but then I eased into the crowd after a few hits. Then came the games.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" asked one of the girls. I think her name was Marissa. Of course since everyone was so fucking horny they all agreed. Everyone gathered in the living room. I sat next to Cameron and he passed me another bottle of beer. Immediately the bottle landed on me.

"Truth or dare?" said the dude I didn't recognize. I wanted to play it safe.

"Truth." everyone boo'd. "Fine! Dare!" that time everyone cheered. I was so out of it. I was so high and drunk, it wasn't gonna turn out well.

"I dare you to give me a lap dance." he smirked. He was obviously high as fuck. I glanced at Cam and he was laughing and nodded giving me permission to. The guy, Ryan I think, pulled out a chair and sat in the middle of the circle.

This was going to be an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~
1 week later
Justins pov

There she was. This is it. I need her. I walked up to her and just pulled her into a hug. She tensed up at first but then she relaxed.

"I miss you so much babe." i whispered into her ear. She hugged me tighter but then pulled away.

"I can't do this. I'm still with Cam." My heart dropped. Well she has always been loyal.

"Can we at least be friends?" I asked hopefully. I could see what she was thinking. I knew for a fact that Cameron wouldn't like that. Her brown eyes were flicking back and forth. Her brown hair was tied back in braids. She had on her favorite blacked ripped jeans and a Green day shirt. She had on her black combat boots. And sadly she was wearing her boyfriends leather jacket too. "Please Mia. I miss you so much."

"I think we can try. I don't know what Cam would think about this." She looked up at me and smiled. I hugged her again. This time she wouldn't let go.

Cameron's pov:

I was hanging with my best friend Mark when I got a text from Mia.

Hey I'm gonna go over to Jays house for a bit. We haven't hung out in a while. love you

"She shouldn't be hanging out with him. I don't want her to be hanging out with her ex. Who knows what'll happen." I was angry.

Will his family be home? I don't want you hanging out with him babe.

"Dude your girlfriends a hoe. If she was mine I wouldn't let her go anywhere with anyone." Mark said. He let the smoke flow out of his mouth. He offered me a joint but i declined.

They'll be home later. it's fine babe don't worry.

I rolled my eyes. Why would they be home? Justins mom works overtime and his dad practically doesn't exist.

Okay fine. Just be home by 10. You're sleeping over tonight. I have a surprise ;)

I sighed and put my phone away.

"Let me take a hit Mark." He chuckled and handed it over to me.

Mia's pov:
It felt nice being back at Justin's house. We went to the living room and put on a random movie. We weren't even paying attention to it. we just talked about everything that's been happening in our lives besides our love lives.

Then Ben walked in. When he saw me he smirked.

"Mia! Long time no see! I missed you babe." he waved.

"I have a boyfriend. Fuck off dude." I rolled my eyes and so did Justin.

"Damn. Well that's your loss." he went upstairs. I turned back to Justin.

"We're friends again right?" i asked.

"Only if you want us to be." That made me smile. I hugged him and he hugged back. Sadly right at that time his mother came through the front door.

"Boys I'm home!" she walked into the living room. "Justin! How ar—" she noticed i was there and immediately frowned. "Mia. How nice to see you."

"Hello Mrs. Robbins." I said sweetly. Justin rolled his eyes.

"Can she stay for dinner? Please mom." he asked hopefully.

"Only dinner. And you guys have to stay in the living room or upstairs in Bens room. I'm not leaving you to alone." Mia blushed from embarrassment.

"Mom! She has a boyfriend! You have nothing to worry about." I was embarrassed too.

"The rules are still the same. Go upstairs. I want to watch a show for a bit. Dinner will be ready in an hour." and that was the end of the conversation.

~~~~~~~~
We were awkwardly sitting on Bens bed with him on the floor. He was on SnapChat and wouldn't stop snapping everyone. My phone buzzed. It was a snap from him.

"Since when did I have your snap?" I asked confused.

"A while ago. Before you knew me haha." he smirked.

"Oh great. Love that." Justin laughed at that.

We ended up just talking with each other. Turns out Ben isn't as much as a douche as I thought he was. He was actually kind of sweet. Sadly the fun was interrupted by their mom. We all went down the stairs together. I was dreading what would happen next.

38/&@2@9;9921$!:!4@/9/0;&!:290193;!!:@/0-93$3$4$$4
HI I UPDATED. I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED ITS BEEN MONTHS. WRITERS BLOCK IS A BITCH

but yes i'm back and expect more updates soon. I'm planning to have this book come to an end soon BUT im going to have a second book with the same characters but it's gonna take place in their senior year thoughts? thank you :) keep voting sharing commenting and all that bye

q/a
who's your favorite character??
please answer i need to know for scientific reasons
okay bye!