Chapter 5

After a few more minutes of pointless fighting things finally calmed down. Zach confessed and said he was pretty fucking high and hasn't had sex in a month so he was pretty damn desperate. That was a surprise. People normally threw themselves at him wherever her went.

Everyone decided to go downstairs and play a game. I didn't want to but my dear old brother wouldn't let me sit it out. That's what twins are for! It's their job to annoy the living shit out of each other.

"Yo what game are we playing?" Ethan asked.

"How bout truth or dare?" Suggested Mikey. There was a chorus of yeahs and cool. I just nodded. I wasn't really in the mood.

"We need a bottle," Drew pointed out.

"Wait a second, I'll be right back," Zach said. "Mikey c'mon. Help me get something."

Mikes face brightened a bit. He seemed to have forgotten the fight that happened like 5 minutes ago. That's what always happened. Zach just has that charm.

After they left everyone started chattering and shouting and laughing. One of the people caught my eye. The guy had longer dark chocolate curls. He was lean but muscular with piercing blue eyes. He was lounging on the old sofa that I was sitting on but on the complete other side, looking down at his lap. He was either extremely bored or just acting cool by giving off the "I don't give a shit" vibe. I looked at his clothes and noticed he was wearing a dark Green Day shirt with a plain black hoodie. He had ripped dark blue skinny jeans on and a worn out pair of converse high tops. He pulled something out of his pocket and held a jade green guitar pick in his hand.

"You play the guitar?" I asked, nodding at his pick.

"No. I just happened to have a guitar pick in my pocket." He replied very sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. The corner of his lips turned up in to a smile but he quickly stopped, once again adopting his previous look.

"Drums." I said.

"What?" He turned and looked at me.

"I play the drums."

"Really?" He replied suddenly interested. He sat up straighter and actually met my eyes with his. "Anything else?"

"I play some guitar, bass, piano, flute, french horn, ukulele, and I can sing," I replied. "You?

"Wow that's a lot. Bass, piano, kinda drums, kinda sing, and ukulele. I also played the saxophone for a bit." He replied. "What bands do you like?"

"Twenty one pilots, Green Day-I love your shirt by the way-fall out boy, Panic! At the Disco, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Cavetown, Dodie..." I went on and on.

"Wow. I like pretty much all of those," he chuckled.

"WHOOOO" shouted Zach from the top of the stairs. He and Mike were holding a 12 pack of beer in each of their hands.

"Yes!" Ethan said

"Oh yeah baby." Shouted out Zach.

They came stomping down the stairs and almost a dozen hands swooped out to grab a beer. The boy I was talking to grabbed two beers and offered me one. I said sure and he popped off the cap. We talked a bit more and I finally got his name, Justin, Jay for short.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!" They chanted while Mikey finished off his beer.

"Yeah!" He shouted. In the process of that he ended up spilling it all over him.

"We got a bottle guys, let's start." Someone said. We all tried to form a circle but we kinda failed. We were close enough. I ended up scooting closer to Justin so I wouldn't be stuck next to worse human beings. Ethan plopped next to me and yawned. He stretched his arm out and draped it over my shoulders.

"Nice try" I lifted his arm off of me and he playfully pouted. Me and Justin looked at each other and took a sip of our beers. Ethan scooted closer to me and I scooted farther away from him. Soon I was squished very tightly in between Ethan and Justin.

The game had already began but I wasn't really paying attention. I've noticed that someone was dared to take his pants off for 5 rounds, someone had to lick the bottom of Justin's shoe, and so on. Typical dares. Not too bad.

Ethan wrapped his arms around me once again.

"Ethan, seriously. Move," I said. "Sorry Jay." I was practically sitting on top of him.

Ethan was on his 3rd beer and apparently he didn't have very high alcohol tolerance because he was already very drunk.

"Whyyyyyy??? You don't like this???" Ethan slurred. He moved one of his hands down to my inner thigh. Justin noticed and a flash of anger flitted across his face.

"Dude, she told you to move so you should fucking move." Justin said, trying to remain calm. Ethan didn't budge. "Move! Goddammit."

He still wouldn't move. Jay sized him up and decided that even though he was strong Ethan would still be able to beat the shit out of him.

"Fine then." He got up and motioned for me to sit where he was before. He sat down in between Ethan and I and wrapped his arms around us. I laughed while Ethan sat there looking really confused.

"We're lucky we haven't gotten chosen for a dare yet." He said.

"Yep I agreed." We were on our second beers. I wasn't even feeling the slightest bit tipsy.

Ethan remembered that Justin's arm was around him and he shook it off and scooted away. Even though there was now a foot of couch space that was free Jay didn't move. He was really sweet but sarcastic. We've been talking the whole time about music. We got along very well. That's the reason why I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder. It felt perfectly normal. Like it was how it's supposed to be. He pulled me in even closer. I didn't think that was even possible. We sat there watching the idiotic dares of the others. Suddenly, a kid named Alex came up to me and kissed me forcefully. He climbed on top of me and Jay. And it was probably the worst kiss id ever had. His slobber was all over my face. I love drunk hormonal teens!

"Bro, get the fuck off me." He said shoving Alex off of us. He fell to the floor and groaned. Everybody laughed at him while Justin rolled his eyes. My luck soon ran out when the bottle landed on me.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Drew.

"Dare, obviously." I took a swig of my drink. The effects were starting to kick in. My head was buzzing and my vision was slightly fuzzy. I loved this feeling. It was very comforting.

"Hmmmmmm..." he thought. "I dare you and J-money over there to play some seven minutes in heaven." Drew grinned. He was proud of his dare.

"J-money? Dude, seriously?" Asked Justin. I laughed. It was ridiculous.

"Yep. Dude." Drew said mocking him.

"Cmon man stop stalling." "Get that girl." "Yes baby Justin" "Lets go little man." Shouts of "encouragement" filled the room.

"Well then let's go I guess." Justin stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and let him pull me up. We walked hand in hand to the closet.

"Keep it PG with my sis, Jay!" Shouted out my brother.

"Oh my god!" I groaned. My cheeks were bright red with embarrassment. Justin chuckled under his breath. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this. I just met him after all. But hey, he's hot.

He opened the closet door and gestures for me to walk in. "After you, my lady." He said.

"So um, what's with "baby Justin" and "little Justin"?" I asked with a laugh. He groaned and put his head in his hand.

"Just some old nicknames from a while ago. It doesn't matter. We're here for a few more minutes." He paused before he walked closer to me until his breath tickled my neck. "Might as well make it count." His lips landed on my neck and it sent tingles down my spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow I updated like 2 times in like a day. Wow. Anyways, thanks guys for reading.
Vote, comment, or do whatever you think I deserve

LAST EDITED JUNE 28 2019