Chapter 2

I was sitting crossed legged on the kitchen floor eating pieces of pineapple when the doorbell rang. Wait...his friends aren't supposed to get here until 5:30ish. Whatever. I got up and adjusted my black skinny jeans and shirt. I grabbed my hoodie from the floor next to me. I opened the door and I saw Noah standing there.

"Hi?" I asked. "What're you doing here?"

"Um Mikey said to be here at 4:00? Am I early?" He checked the time confused. That son of a bitch. Mikey was always trying to set me and Noah up. He said 'we were perfect for each other' and shit like that.

"Well he doesn't get back from work until 5:30 which is when all the others were told to arrive." I said. I was playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Oh sorry I guess I'll go. See you later." He turned and walked down the stairs and headed to his car.

"Wait!" He turned to face me. He ran his fingers through his hair and then rested his hand on his neck. He's been my brothers friend long enough for me to realize he was really nervous. "You don't have to leave...it's only gonna be an hour and a half. Besides I'm lonely." I smiled at him and his face lit up.

"Really?" I nodded and held the door open for him. He was tall, at least 6'2 whereas I was only 5'3-4. I was in the small entryway half squished behind the door. He walked up the stairs and squeezed through. This wasn't the first time I've been trapped behind the door when Mikes friends come over but damnnnn...he smelled nice. Like, cinnamon I think. I closed my eyes and smiled while he took his Nike's off. When he was done I closed the door. And gestured for him to follow me.

"Do you want a snack? I have pineapple." He scrunched his face in disgust.
"Do you have anything else? I hate pineapple." I smiled.
"How could you hate pineapple?" We argued for a while about pineapple until I finally was to hungry to argue.
"Want some chips then?"
He nodded and said sure. I looked in the chip cabinet. The chips weren't there.

"Dammit Mikey." He moved the chips again. I opened the cereal cabinet and there they were, the highest shelf. I reached up to grab them but I couldn't reach. My fingertips were outstretched but they could barely even reach the bottom shelf. I suddenly felt myself being lifted from behind.

"Woah." I was caught by surprise but I grabbed the chips and he set me down.

"Thanks." I said. He looked away blushing. The tip of his ears were red. I found that really cute. We went over to the living room and I sat down on the old blue couch. I curled up in my regular corner while he sat awkwardly in the middle of the couch. I looked over at him and silently laughed at his awkwardness. I turned on the tv and I flipped around the channels.

"Anything you want to watch?" I asked.

"No. You can choose." He said quietly which made me laugh again.

"You do realize that now I'm gonna choose a very sappy and romantic movie now because you said that." He groaned and sunk down into the couch. We both laughed. It may seem weird that I'd choose that but it was kind of an inside joke between us and Mikey.

I flipped around Netflix and chose "the kissing booth". It was actually an okay movie.

We sat in silence for a little but I realized throughout the movie he kept moving closer and closer to me until his leg touched mine. I looked down at our legs and I thought to myself what the fuck. He's my brothers best friend. I hesitated but then rested my head on his shoulder. And he timidly put his arms around me. His muscles were tense but, damn, they were fine. He and my brother were the star football and soccer players. I dabbled more with the arts. More specifically music. I was more in the background. Everyone loved Noah. He was hot and had a great personality. It's no surprise that people love him.

We just sat cuddling and watching the movie just enjoying each others existence. It was pretty great. I felt him looking at me. I turned to look at him too. His eyes flicked down to my lips and back at my eyes. He moved closer but stopped in hesitation. I leaned in too. His lips touched mine and we started moving together in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his fell around my waist. His lips soon traveled down to my neck. I moaned in response. Soon his lips were back on mine.

"Yoooo..." a voice behind us said.

Here you go. I don't edit these so there's probably a ton of mistakes. Bye :)

last edited: May 23, 2019