Chapter 17

"So what movie should we watch?" Noah asked. We all did our homework but the only reason I did was because Noah and Mikey forced me to. Homework was overrated.

"IT!" I automatically shouted out. The new movie had just come out and I haven't seen it yet. Luckily I didn't get scared by scary movies. But Mikey did. It would be fun to laugh about with his best friend after it was over.

"NO!" Mikey practically squeaked out. I laughed.

"Wait, are you afraid of scary movies?" Noah laughed.

"I no. I'm n-" Mikey started. 

"He gets freaked out. It's so funny. One time he had to sleep in my room because he was so scared to sleep alone because of hush and then another time he had to-" and that's when my dear brother decided to tackle me into the couch. My face was stuffed into the pillow. My ears were too. I heard Noah laughing and then a thump. Mikey must've hit him with a pillow. He was still holding me down on with his stupid football arms. I attempted to flip him off. He grabbed my hand and twisted it. I let out a muffled shriek. This time it was my brothers turn to laugh. It didn't look like he was going to let me up anytime soon so I sighed. Luckily I could still somehow breathe.

"Wait you're actually scared of horror movies?" I heard Noah ask.

"Shut up!"

I heard a wack and then a "Stop staring at my sister's ass!" and then ah "Shut up" and another hit. Mikey released me and I sat up. They were practically wrestling each other. Jocks. What idiots.

"Wait wait. Didn't you know he was scared of horror movies? You've known him since like kindergarten," I was trying not to burst out laughing.

"I never did," he started laughing too. "He would always say that he already saw it or that horror movies were stupid.

"You fucking liar," I turned to Mikey who was sitting on his favorite chair, hiding his face in a pillow. His favorite chair was a green recliner. Like the typical grandpa chair. He hated when I said that. He lifted his head out and glared at us.

"I hate you two, so much," me and Noah looked at each other and burst out laughing. We fell back on the couch. It honestly wasn't even that funny. Well I mean it kinda was.

"Get a room," he waved us away.

After a few minutes and a hundred tries, I finally composed myself. "Okay, let's start the movie."

Mikey shouted "No" while Noah shouted out "yes". 

"Wait can I at least make some popcorn?" Mikey asked quickly.

"Your stalling," Noah said.

"I mean, you'll need your comfort food," I added. He glared at us one last time before getting up and heading to the kitchen.