Chapter 25

"We're home!" a voice shouted out from the living room. My face turned pale. Time to face the music. Mikey ran down the stars and went to greet our parents. I gained my composure and ran after him a few seconds later. I jumped into my moms arms and laughed. Two months is a long time. We all sat and talked for a while before they headed off to bed. We hugged them goodnight and then sat in the living room.

"Maybe Justin's mom didn't call them." I said hopefully. He rolled his eyes in response and turned on the tv.

I woke up a few hours later to bright sunlight in my eyes. I was sprawled across the couch with a small blanket thrown over me. My phone buzzed. It was a text from my mom to meet them in the dining room in 10 minutes. SHIT! THIS IS BAD! i thought to myself. I went upstairs and threw on an oversized hoodie and sweatpants. Then I walked down the stairs and to the living room. My parents were sitting next to each other. They gestures for me to take a seat. I did.

"Mia, we have an important question," my mom looked at dad and he nodded. "Are you sexually active?"

"No!" I shouted out. that was a lie.

"Mia sweetie, we got a call from Ms. Robbins. She said you and Justin were doing some...stuff" she hesitated to find the right word.

"Um..." i trailed off. This was so humiliating.

"Okay let's cut to the chase. Have you guys had sex? Are you a virgin?" my dad cut in. Mom slapped his arm and glared at him.

"We haven't had sex!"

"Then what did you guys do?" my mom stepped in.

"Are you a virgin though?" my dad asked. I ignored what my mom asked.

"I'm not a virgin!" I almost shouted.

"How??"

"I didnt have sex with him. Someone else!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM THAT WAS SO BAD AND CAUSED HIS MOTHER TO CALL US?" my mom shouted. So i explained, everything.

My mom put her face in her hands and my dad clenched his fists. They went on a rant about how i have ruined our family's image. Little do they know Mikey has done worse.

"Okay we invited their family over to have dinner with us as an apology." my mom said. My face turned red. I left and went up to my room. I spent the rest of the afternoon in my room writing songs and playing piano to distract myself. My phone buzzed. It was a text from and unknown number. It said "Hey baby ;)"

who are you~mia

it's ben~ben

don't call me baby~ mia

why not babe?~ben

shut up~mia

wear something nice tonight that shows off your sexy body~ben

perv~mia

nah, i just want you~ben

bye~mia

and then i muted him. I purposefully put on plain jeans and a hoodie. I went downstairs and was immediately sent back up to wear something nicer. My mom had on a nice navy dress and makeup and a ton of jewelry. my dad had a collared shirt and khakis. Mike was wearing almost the same.

I found a black dress that went down to my knees. i decided to put on simple studs and small hoops in my ears. ~~~(she has multiple piercings remember)~~~ I put black combat boots on and headed downstairs. My phone buzzed again.

good luck~justin

you too~ mia

we're gonna need it~justin

we are. when will you be here~mia

we just pulled into the neighborhood. see you soon <3~justin

okay<3~ mia

Mikey came over and patted me on the shoulder. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. There was a brisk knock at the door. My mom opened it and her and Ms.Robbins hugged.

"hows it going Claire?" my mom asked. They chatted for a while and I motioned for justin to come over to me and Mike. Sadly Ben followed. We sat down in the living room. I was on the couch next to Justin. his arm was around me and i leaned my head into his shoulder. Ben sat down next to us and stared at his phone. Mike was looking and Justin and frowning. It was like he was sizing him up.

A few minutes later we all sat in the dining room. I sat next to Justin and Mike. Ben was across from me and the parents were at the other end. Jay squeezes my leg reassuringly and left his hand on my inner thigh. His mom walked past and looked at his hands placement.

"Yeah no that's not gonna work. Jay get your hands off her. Trade seats with Ben." his mom said. He reluctantly got up and Ben popped down next to me. He smirked and moved his seat closer to me.

7$:&/@:9;@/@"/"493828&2&3@043
WHAT UP PEEPS
it's me again updating 2 days in a row(i think i forget) because i've had free time for once because i've been on thanksgiving break but tomorrow's the last day so i'll see when i'm able to

thank for over 30k reads. ily all

q/a do you like Mike and Mia?