Chapter 18

Noah's POV:

I stepped out of the bathroom and went back to find a shirt. I was hoping my friend would relax soon. I opened the drawer and wrinkled my nose. Mikey was smelly. I settled on a purple shirt that didn't smell horrible like the others. Then I walked down the wood stairs. Mikey was sitting on the kitchen counter, eating popcorn.

"Yo, save some for Mia and me!" He already ate half of it! Unfair much?

"I made it. I get to eat as much as I want to!" He argued. I rolled my eyes and joined him on the counter. A few minutes later Mia walked down. This time when I saw her she had a shirt on. I blushed a little at that thought and then I had to quickly think of my grandma puking. She had a black and red All Time Low shirt and her shorts. Her hair was tied up into a loose ponytail. She washed off what little makeup she had on. She seemed more relaxed. That was nice.

Mikey elbowed me in the gut, hard. "Ow! What the hell was that for?" He looked at me pointedly. I asked a stupid question. I knew that it was because I couldn't keep my eyes off of his twin sister. I heard a little chuckle but when I looked up I saw Mia staring at her bare feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. I saw a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

"You find that funny, huh?" I asked. A sudden wave of confidence rushed over me. She kept her face down, still fighting the smile. "You know what I find funny? This," I hopped off the counter towards her.

MIKEY'S POV:

Noah hopped off the counter and made his way to my sister. She looked up and without warning, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into him from behind. He held her hands with one of his and used the other to tickle her neck. She squealed and I laughed. She squirmed and I laughed harder and harder. Until I realized it looked like they were grinding which I never really wanted to see happen. Ever. He kept tickling her but she managed to get loose. She ran around the living room and grabbed a pillow to protect herself. The back of the couch was blocking Noah from his prey. Ew, I didn't need to think about how my sister was Noah's prey. He reached over and grabbed a pillow from the chair. He slowly walked around the couch and she turned around with him so they maintained eye contact. He suddenly lunged forward and knocked her into the couch.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Mia and Noah were practically wrestling on the couch. Well, it was more like Noah on top of Mia, tickling her, while she tried to escape. Noah was smiling and having a good time. Mia was crying from laughter. She didn't understand why something so painful made people laugh so much. She was; laughing her ass off yet also screaming from pain. 

"Stop stop stop!" Mia screamed. "Please!" she managed to squeeze out between laughter.

"Only if you say please!" he said in a sing-song voice.  Mikey rolled his eyes in disgust. Although he had shipped his sister and his best friend for years it was disgusting to see them connect.

"Fine fine please," she whimpered. He pinned her down and was about to say something else but then a throw pillow hit him. Noah instinctively reached up to catch it but he lost his balance and fell on top of Mia. She groaned a little when his chest hit hers, knocking the wind out of her lungs. He grunted as he fell too. 

MIA'S POV:

his body pressed mine further, and further into the couch cushions. Thank goodness that Maddy uses very strong concealer. Noah's face was hidden in my neck. His silky hair was kinda tickling my face but I was trying hard not to squirm too much. He lifted his head up and blushed. His lips were hovering on inches above mine. I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato. We both smiled a little, awkwardly.

"Yo guys come on. Let's start the movie." I kind of forgot Mikey was there. Noah got up and Mikey glared at him. It was obvious but I could tell that he was trying to be discreet. Noah looked at me and then Michael and then me again and then Michael. After a while, Noah sat at the other end of the couch. It was my turn to glare at Michael. I sat in the opposite corner and put my legs up on the couch. My feet weren't even touching Noah, sadly. Mikey started the movie faster than he ever would. For the first hour and a half me and Noah would laugh whenever Mikey flinched. It was even funnier when he would shout out "AHHHHH" "NO" "I HATE CLOWNS" "I HATE YOU" "FUCK" "WHY DID I AGREE TO WATCH THIS" "IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES"

At some point during the movie, I found myself closer to Noah. Suddenly Mikey screamed and I jumped. Noah laughed at us.

"Look that was because my wimpy brother screamed, not because of the movie." I looked at him and he laughed again.

"Sure. It's okay to be scared," Noah said. I mentally smiled at that.

"I wasn't scar-"

"No no no, it's completely fine. Don't worry about It," oh that horrible pun.

"I hate you for making that pun," I rolled my eyes.

"No no no you love me for that," his eyes widened. I looked at him. "Not in that way. I just meant that because you said...the pun." he stumbled with his words. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah yeah I understand...it was the thing...yeah..." I agreed.

"Shut up guys!" Mikey shouted. We simultaneously flipped him off. Noah held out his arm and then pulled it back. I smiled and leaned into him. Once the movie was over Mikey told us one last time that he hated us and then left to go to bed. I looked up at Noah and he smiled. His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips. 

gryfbhncjakdleqp4i9ut58gnjrm,wut58hedrwij9jegtnhadkoed

Hello! thanks for reading! I would appreciate it if you voted and stuff but like yeah. also thank you so much for over 8k reads like ahhh thanks