Forty-four

"I guess I don't really have a choice then" I tease before relenting, reaching up and lacing my fingers through his hair as I bring his mouth back down to mine.

He moans against my lips as he kisses me back at a much faster pace than what we had going on earlier, his hands holding his upper body up while his lower body is flush against mine. I pull on the strands of his hair that I have in my grasp and he shifts above me, my legs spreading more to accommodate him better. I can feel his hardening member as it brushes against my core, heat surging through me and making me moan as well.

"N-noona" he gasps as he detaches his lips from mine, his body stiffening as I rock my hips upward so that they grind against him. He groans when I do it again, his head falling to rest on my shoulder as his arms begin to shake. It still manages to surprise me with how sensitive he is, it already hard for him to support his own weight when I have barely done anything at all.

I smirk, "look at you, already so fucking needy. Does that feel good, baby?" I grind up against him again and he moans louder, pressing his hips down harder against my own from above. "You gunna grind against me until you cum, like the desperate little boy you are?"

Those words seem to trigger something within him, a strangled moan leaving him as his whole body jolts and his eyes roll to the back of his head. He nods and goes to grind against me again but I tug on his hair harder than before, his eyes meeting mine as he stops all movement immediately. "I didn't hear an answer, Jimin."

"'m sorry" Jimin breathes out, his eyes clenching shut as I pull on his hair even harder. He moans from the painful pleasure and I can't help myself, my lips trailing along his exposed neck as he stays as still as he can.

"You've been a good boy lately" I say breathily, pausing my teasing actions to bite down on the skin of his neck. I apply just enough pressure to leave a mark but not enough for it to actually hurt, feeling it as Jimin shakes as his arm muscles threaten to give out. "I guess I could overlook it just this once." He is completely hard against me now, a low groan sounding from him as his dick twitches in his pants. He's already close just from my teasing words and it's so fucking cute, my hold letting up on his hair as he takes deep, shaky breaths.

My hand slips into his back pocket and I knead his ass, simultaneously pushing the lower half of his body harder against mine. "Fuuuck" he groans as we grind together, finding a slow rhythm and sticking to it. He moves onto his elbows instead, his lips pressing onto my shoulder as to keep himself quiet. A dull heat has settled in my core, but I know that I'm not as sensitive as him. I won't orgasm from this, but getting to hear the sounds coming out of Jimin's mouth is more than enough for me to be satisfied.

He begins to leave open-mouthed kisses along the skin of my neck as he grinds against me, stopping once in a while to suck on a spot when he feels as if he is getting too loud. I'm just letting him do his thing at this point, loving the way he is using my body in order to make himself feel good. I can't help but get hot all over due to the muffled sounds he is making, the fact that anyone from the party could walk in at any second turning me on even more. The thrill of having him stay silent while such an important thing is happening just outside the doors has me pulling him against me even more, our speed picking up as he nears his high.

Suddenly, everything shifts. His moans, which had been high-pitched and muffled due to his mouth being pressed against my neck, change. His lips leave my neck until they are just barely brushing it as his mouth drops open, the only thing leaving them being gasps. His hips stop rolling along with mine too, them making thrusting motions instead. It's like a switch was flipped and he's suddenly at his peak, my legs wrapping around his waist as he starts to tremble. He whispers something as his hips move faster, it hard to distinguish what was said due to his sporadic breathing.

"What's that?" I question lightly, both of my hands running down his back.

"Gunna, ngmh, c-cum, noona" he finally gets out before a tremor runs up his entire body, him cutting off his loud moan by pressing his mouth back against my neck. "F-fuck! I'm cumming!"

This is the first time I have ever heard him grunt, the rough, guttural sound stirring something within my stomach. The moan he no doubt wanted to release was transformed into a drawn-out whine as his hips sputter against my own, the warmth of his breath fanning my neck as his grinding slows down and then stops all-together. I run my fingers through his hair as his chest rises and falls rapidly, his heart beating considerably faster than my own.

"That feel good, baby?" I ask softly, gently pulling on his hair to urge him to look at me. He mumbles a soft, "yes, noona" as I look him over, his eyes still closed as he rides the after-effects of his orgasm.

I can't help but gaze up at him as he continues to catch his breath, admiring the way he looks after something like that. His lips are swollen and an appetizing shade of red, his cheeks and neck flushed along with his ears. His legs are still shaking as I unhook my own and drop them back down onto the bed, him leaning forward to rest his forehead against mine.

I trail my eyes down further and spot the bite mark I left, it slightly pink around the edges while the indentation of my teeth is white. I rub it with my thumb and he groans, leaning down and connecting our mouths in a soft, slightly-shaky kiss. The pace has completely changed from before, all of the tension leaving Jimin's body as he focuses all of his attention on the soft caress of our lips. I wouldn't mind staying like this forever, his fingers interlocking with mine as our hands rest on the sheets on either side on my head.

"Jimin, have you seen Miss Chloe anywh--"

"Holy shit!" I yell in shock as we spring away from each other, Jimin rolling off of me. I sit up and fix my dress and hair as Jimin hides behind me so that his parents don't see the wet spot on the front of his pants, his entire face turning bright red. I know that I said the thrill of doing what we did turned me on, but it's different when you are actually caught. We're just lucky they didn't come in any earlier than they just did, even my own cheeks turning pink as embarrassment sets in.

Mr. Park is staring at the floor with his hand covering his mouth, it more than obvious that he is trying to keep himself from laughing. I can practically hear the "I knew it!" that is threatening to come out of him after finding us in such a compromising position, his eyes sparkling with amusement as he looks back up at us.

Mrs. Park doesn't seem like the type of woman to get startled by stuff like this, but she definitely wasn't expecting it either. Her face has remained pretty neutral as she continues to look at the two of us, but her cheeks are light pink in color. We make eye contact and she clears her throat before glancing away again, her arms crossed over her chest.

"We were wondering where the two of you had run off to" Mr. Park says with a chuckle before covering it up with a cough when Mrs. Park gives him a withering look, his hand going back up to cover his mouth again.

I look around the room to try and come up with something to say that won't make this conversation any more awkward before stopping, all of the blood rushing out of my cheeks as I spot the three people standing behind Jimin's parents. My mom is glaring at me in anger while my father's face is as blank as usual, it nearly impossible to figure out what he's thinking. I notice the slight clench of his jaw and gulp as fear renders me speechless, turning towards the last person instead.

Seokjung is standing with his hands in his pockets, a frown on his face as he eyes Jimin as he sits behind me. I don't like the jealousy that fills his gaze as he continues to stare at him, shifting so that the younger guy is out of his line of sight. That's when his eyes flicker up to meet mine, the darkness I see in them making goosebumps form on my bare arms. His lips pull up into a smirk and that's when I know that I'm not going to like what's gunna happen next, dread taking a hold of my heart and refusing to let go.