Twenty-two

I pull Jimin so that he is sitting up on the sofa before getting down on my knees on the carpet in front of him, watching as his throat moves as he swallows harshly. I've been able to give him a lot of his first times, this one making me excited. I know what he sounds like when he cums from penetration as well as a hand job, but I wonder if this time will be different.

"You get turned on so easily" I note softly, eyeing the bulge in his jeans as he squirms slightly. I shake my head when he mumbles an embarrassed "sorry", smiling up at him as he looks down at me with hooded eyes.

"Don't apologize, baby. I think it's hot."

I gently trail my hands up from his knees to his thighs, massaging them gently the higher I go. I bite my lip as he starts letting breathy moans exit his swollen lips, his eyes closing and his head falling forward.

"That feel good, hun?" I ask softly, going even higher as I spread his legs further apart. He nods and I slap his thigh in warning, him jolting slightly at the reminder to use his words.

"F-feels good, noona. M-more please."

I smirk at how comfortable he has gotten, liking that he is confident enough to ask for more with me. I don't waste any more time, my fingers brushing over the front of his jeans as I undo them and pull them down his legs. His underwear follows after and I take the sight of him in, his breath coming out in pants as he grows harder by the second.

I never took the time to really appreciate his package before, but I am now. I'm one of those weird girls who actually likes to receive solicited dick pics. Only if it's of a nice one though, and there is no denying that Jimin's is nice to look at. It's smooth, the hair around his shaft sparse and a light brown color as opposed to his naturally black hair. His cock is about average size but slightly thicker than most I've seen, the head pink and pulsing. He moans as the cool air hits his warm member, his hips lifting off the couch as I lean down and place a teasingly soft kiss on his inner thigh.

I continue to tease him for a little while longer, my mouth brushing against the sensitive skin of his thigh as he whines above me. My lips suck at his inner thighs as I decorate them with light marks, his stomach heaving as I grow closer to his leaking length. I get to the junction between his pelvis and upper thigh and bite down slightly, a high-pitched moan escaping him as his hips buck.

"P-please noona, please" he whines breathily, his eyes hooded as he looks down at me. I let go of the skin and put my mouth there instead, his whimpers becoming more desperate when I suck harshly at the spot. "pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease."

His eyes are closed now, his mouth open as I lick a stripe up the side of his length before letting it slide into my mouth. He grunts softly before it turns into a loud moan, his head falling back to rest upon the back of the couch. I bob my head once more before moving back up and paying some attention to his tip, his thighs shaking below my hands as I hollow my cheeks around it.

"Mmmm" I groan as I go back to going up and down his full length, his body tensing and his moans getting higher as the vibrations from my mouth rock through him. I look up at him as best as I can as I take all of him, getting off on the expressions of pleasure he is making.

His hands go up to cover his eyes before they ball into tight fists and he brings them back down, his chest taking over the red color of his face as he grows closer to release. His moans are coming out louder and more frequently now, his fingers uncurling just so that they can grip the edge of the couch as the muscles in his arms and legs tense. His breath stutters and he is suddenly rutting his hips gently against the rhythm of my mouth as it bobs up and down his length, my tongue swirling around him on the way up.

"N-noona" he half whines half moans, unintentionally dragging out the 'a' as his hips jolt. "G-gunna cum. 'm gunna c-cum."

I smirk around him as I take him as far as he can go, his tip rubbing along the back of my throat as I swallow around him. It isn't long before his hips jerk against me as I hold him down to the couch by his legs, him crying out as he cums down my throat.

I hum against him as I collect every drop of his orgasm and swallow with him still in my mouth, him whimpering softly as I slowly pull away to look at him. Sweat has collected at his hairline and he wipes at it tiredly, his chest rising and falling as he tries to catch his breath. His body is relaxed against the couch as I help him pull his pants back up his legs, a lazy smile spreading across his pink lips as I take a seat next to him.

"I can see why you said this was better than ice cream" he says breathily and I laugh, pushing his hair back from his face.

"Right? I think receiving head is better than all of my favorite foods."

"Except sushi" I add on as an afterthought. "Nothing is better than sushi."

His breathy chuckle is cut of by the sound of my doorbell ringing, both of us glancing at each other before looking at the front door. I hold out my finger and stand so that I can see who it is, Jimin peaking over the top of the couch as he watches me go.

"Hey" Tina says with a timid smile when I open the door, Samuel, Cassi, and Jaebum all standing behind her.

"How the fuck are we supposed to call you to come back when your phone is off, bitch?" Cassi yells before pushing her way to the front of the group, pulling me into a tight hug.

"What were you thinking anyway?" Samuel adds, Jaebum nodding beside him. "We'd choose you over that hoe any day."

"Figured as much" I say with a smirk, not alluding to the truth that I had in fact been worried that they would leave me for her.

"We wanted to know if we could sleep over" Jaebum says as he steps forward as well. "You know, get drunk and eat junk food all night like we used to."

"We brought sushi" Tina adds, holding up the bags she is carrying in her hands. Samuel does the same and I can't help but smile as I turn over my shoulder to look at Jimin.

"Can you stay, hun? Or do you need to go home?"

"I can stay" he says as I ignore the way my friends are hitting each other and making obscene gestures with their hands now that they know that Jimin was here with me.

"Fine" I say as I open the door the rest of the way and step back so that they can enter. "I call first pick on the sushi though."