Forty-three

"Kim fucking Taehyung. Why must he always be so infuriating? I swear, one of these days I'm gunna shove a hammer down his throat and force him to swallow it."

I continue to grumble under my breath as I pace inside Jimin's room, the owner of said room staring at me with wide eyes as I walk back and forth in front of him. I had texted him after practically throwing Taehyung away from me, going into his room to wait for him. I still hadn't calmed down when he came in himself, my hair trailing behind me as I go.

"What did he do, noona?" Jimin asks softly, looking nervous. He bites down on his lower lip as I turn to face him, his concerned expression making me pause long enough to face him head on.

"I wanted to talk to him without my parents coming over and stealing me away, but he took that to mean that I wanted to fuck him" I pause as his eyes widen and his mouth falls open, his cheeks turning a pale shade of pink. "He kissed me, so I told him off. Then he had the nerve to put his hands up my dress, so I threatened to make him my bitch and came in here."

"H-he did all that?" Jimin stutters, the pink on his cheeks changing to red as he frowns. He actually looks kind of sad. I mean, it's understandable since Taehyung is his best friend and all, but that doesn't mean I like it. I take a seat next to him on his bed, his eyes downcast as he opens his mouth to speak.

"Tae has always been overly assertive when it came to the girls he was interested in, but I never thought that he would go that far when it came to you" he whispers, his cheeks returning to their original color as he slouches slightly. "We used to talk about the women we found attractive at our college and he would always bring you up. I know that he has a thing for you, despite how much he seems to hate you, but do you.......do you like him too?"

I watch as he plays with the long sleeve of his shirt with one of his hands, his eyes focused on the article of clothing as apposed to me. It's clear that he is nervous to hear my answer as I think of what to say, his demure disposition coming back full force. I want to be able to dispel any fears he might be having, but I can't read his mind so I don't know what he is hoping to hear. I also don't want to lie to him, it taking a while for me to put all my thoughts together.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say, hun" I start off with, running a hand through my hair. "You say that you don't want to put a label on our relationship, and that I can see other people if I want to, but you talk as if you would prefer if I didn't. I'm never sure if you want me to tell you what you want to hear, or if you want the truth."

He sighs, "I don't know." He swings his feet as he puts his hands over his eyes, a frown pulling on the corners of my lips as I scoot closer to him. I didn't mean to frustrate him, simply wanting to know what he expects of me. "I-I want to be able to keep my options open, but I really like you, noona. I guess I wouldn't be all that upset if you decided to sleep with Tae, but the fear that you might want to leave me for someone else is still there. The thought of you getting with someone else makes me feel jealous and possessive, but I also don't want to make us exclusive so that you can't have any freedom."

I rub his back as I mull over what he said, not knowing what he means by it. He says that he doesn't want to sleep around with other people but will be fine if I end up doing it, and yet he gets insecure and jealous whenever he thinks that I might take him up on that offer. I admit that I react the same way, but I still don't quite understand why he wants our relationship to be like this if he doesn't necessarily want me to see other people. I do know, however, that I care too much about him to do anything that could make him super upset, my hands gently removing his from his face so that I can get him to look at me.

"I won't lie to you, Jimin" I say softly, lightly running my thumb over his plump bottom lip. "When Taehyung kissed me, I admit that I did kiss him back. There's this weird sort of sexual tension between us that is really hard for me to ignore, and he had caught me off guard at the time." He starts to turn away from me but I don't let him, keeping my hand on his chin as I make sure he is still looking at me.

"Have I ever thought about sleeping with him? Yes, I won't deny it, but I won't do anything about it if it would make you upset. I like you too, hun, and I meant it when I said that I would be your girlfriend if that's what you wanted. It took me three years until I was able to get you, and I won't throw that away just because Kim Taeshit decided he wanted a quick fuck."

His smile is finally back, his small eyes sparkling as his cheeks flush. I can't help but get lost in just how ethereal he looks, his hair slicked back and his complexion flawless. My eyes travel down to his mouth and stay stuck there as I remember how his soft lips had felt on my chest as well as on the most sensitive part of my body, heat filling my gaze as I drag his lower lip down before watching it spring back into place after it is released.

"Besides" I purr as I move closer to his face, my eyes still on his mouth as his lips part. "I'd prefer to fuck you over him any day."

His entire face flushes at my words, his breath hitching as I tilt my head so that it is even closer to his. My heart flutters excitedly in my chest as his fingers trail over my exposed legs before traveling up my thighs, tingles shooting up my spine as I move so that our mouths are just barely brushing against each other's.

"You drive me crazy, baby" I whisper huskily before using my teeth to nip at his bottom lip, drawing a needy moan from him. My eyes are hooded as I stare down at his flushed face, his own eyes clenched tightly shut as he waits for what I am about to do.

The hand that is on Jimin's chin moves so that it is around the front of his neck as I tilt his head further back, my thumb brushing over his pulse point. I can feel it jump as I put the slightest amount of pressure on it, watching as his eyebrows crease and his breathing turns to soft pants. He whines when I don't make a move to kiss him and I chuckle, finally lowering my head so that my lips fully meet his.

I don't think I could ever get tired of kissing Jimin, his lips soft and his hands even softer as they go into my hair. Just the way his lips move against mine is addicting, the soft noises leaving him my undoing. I leave a few pecks on his lips before really going in, opening his mouth up and slipping in my tongue. His sweet, distinct taste hits my tongue and I groan lowly, my hold on his neck tightening as I get more into it. He can't seem to help the moan that leaves him at the increase of pressure, the sinful sound coming out slightly muffled.

The kiss is slow and deep, his head tilted back as I delve into his mouth from above. He really does drive me absolutely crazy, his pliable lips and tongue completely at my mercy. Our tongues swirl together as tingles shoot down my body and straight to my core, our lips meeting before I pull away slightly and the whole cycle repeats itself. I have to remind myself to behave before I take things too far, suddenly remembering that there is still a party happening down the hall.

I pull away, "come on, baby, let's go back to the party." I laugh when he pouts and shakes his head, his hands still in my hair as he pulls my face back down so that our lips meet again. I let him kiss me for a few more seconds before pulling away again, placing my finger on his lips when he begins to whine.

"Your mom has probably realized that neither of us are there, hun. What if you get in trouble?"

"I don't care" he pants, leaning forward and kissing me yet again. I pull away quickly this time just for him to chase after my lips, an amused chuckle escaping me as I continue to lean back. Apparently he is really set on staying in his room so that he can make out with me, his hands leaving my hair so that he can push on my shoulders. Already being off-balance, I fall back onto the soft sheets below me, my smile wide as he crawls after me and settles his body in between my legs.

"I wanna stay in here."