Thirty-two

I fell asleep and woke up with Jimin still snuggled up next to me at about one in the morning, the two of us having missed dinner. I woke him up because he already has a slight problem with eating, forcing him to get dressed so that we could go downstairs to get some food. He didn't want to at first, but he came along. That's why we are in the kitchen right now, leftover pizza on our plates as we sit side by side at the table.

"Yah, stop staring and eat" I chide around a mouthful of my own, pointing at the slice of cheese pizza that is in his hand. He drags his eyes away from my chest and I smirk as he starts eating again, a faint blush on his cheeks.

No one is awake right now, Namjoon and Jin in guest rooms on the third floor-yes, I said the third floor- while Taehyung is in his room on the second. Knowing this, I didn't put on a bra, just slipping on some light grey boy-shorts and a white tank top. I should have known that Jimin's attention would have strayed seeing his fascination with my nipple piercings, it taking everything in me not to tease him about it now.

I finish my pizza and turn to look at him, watching as his mouth opens impossibly wide to fit the rest of his slice into it. His cheeks bulge as he chews and I can't help but smile at how cute he looks, reaching over and ruffling his hair when he finishes.

"Do you wanna go back to sleep or watch a movie down here?"

"Sleep!" he shouts immediately before covering his mouth with his hand and glancing around as if he's afraid he might have woken someone up. He grins cheekily after we prove to be entirely alone on this floor and I laugh, kissing his cheek as we both stand up.

"I'll wash the dishes" he says, quickly grabbing my plate before I even have a chance to protest. I roll my eyes fondly at the back of his head as I go over to the edge of the table closest to the opening of the kitchen and sit down on it to wait for him, the sound of running water from the sink filling my ears.

My back is to Jimin as I sit and type out a message to Cassi, knowing fully well that she won't get it until she wakes up and takes her phone off of Do Not Disturb. I just don't want to forget, my attention staying on my phone as I hear the water turn off and Jimin's footstep heading in my direction.

"Come here, baby" I call softly as he comes to a stop in front of me, lifting up my arms invitingly. His Incredible Hulk socks glide against the tile floor as he walks over and stands in between my parted legs, my arms wrapping around his shoulders as he nuzzles into my neck.

I continue to type out my message while he watches from my shoulder, his warm breath fanning against my collarbone and lightly tickling the skin there. The soft brush of his lips against my skin makes my fingers pause ever so slightly before I go back to what I was doing, my eyes on my phone as Jimin starts leaving open-mouthed kisses down my neck.

I chuckle, "Jimin?"

He doesn't answer, continuing with what he is doing. I finish typing what I wanted to and lock my phone, setting it beside me on the table as Jimin's hands fist the thin material of my shirt. His lips have got to be the softest things my skin has ever felt, all of my muscles relaxing as they brush over me. I don't even question what he is doing anymore, just letting the calming sensation send tingles down my spine.

"Can I......?" he trails off hesitantly, my eyes peeking open to look down at him. His eyes hold a mixture of uncertainty and excitement as his fingers grip onto the hem of my tank top, it pulled up until just below my tits. I raise an eyebrow as he pouts up at me, smirking slightly as he awaits my answer.

"What happened to wanting to go to sleep?" I tease, chuckling softly when he whines. I nod and lean back so that my hands are flat against the table behind me, my arms supporting my weight as I watch him pull one side of my shirt up and expose my left breast.