39 - Elijah

I know I promised you guys a Klaus smut but this came to me while I was trying on some of my heels and the only person I could think of was Elijah. Sorry not sorry.

Imagine Elijah pampering you after a fancy party (MATURE CONTENT)
————————————————————————

You'd been planning this charity event for weeks, probably months. You'd cried and yelled before it all got together. But you did it and the night is going well, almost perfect.

For the last hour you'd be running around, in heels no less, trying to fix the catering. You'd double and triple checked it and yet when it got here there wasn't enough food. For you, it was an embarrassment. You'd spent so much time preparing and people are waiting for food.

"I don't care if you're busy, you got the order wrong and the event is happening right now and there are people without food! Do I sound like I care? I said five hundred people not four hundred! Who do you think-"

Before you can finish your list of insults to the man on the phone, Elijah comes up behind you, taking your phone and hanging up.

"Elijah-" you start but can't finish.

He puts a finger against your lips and pulls you into him with his other hand. "Klaus took care of it, darling. Take a deep breath and relax."

"Elijah I can't relax. I've worked so hard and for something to go wrong!" You shrug and he takes both your hands and starts to pull you up the stairs of the compound. "I don't have time to leave. I need to-"

Elijah pulls you into your shared bedroom and closes the door. He puts his hands on your hips. "I don't want to hear another word," you feel something hard behind you and you fall back into an armchair, "Marcel has it covered. You've done an amazing job (Y/N)."

He kneels down next to you and starts to undo your heels. As he slips them off he kisses up your leg, past your knee and to the hem on your skirt.

Elijah stands up, putting both hands on the sides of the chair and leaning over you. "Now I don't want to hear another word out of you about the work you need to do. You've done such an amazing job I think you deserve a reward." He takes both your hands and pulls you up to stand. "Close your eyes."

You reluctantly close your eyes and wait for Elijah to come back. You can hear him walk over to the dresser and open it. "Plus in the last few weeks we haven't had time to spend some...quality time together."

You feel a blindfold go around your eyes as Elijah vamp speeds back over.

"Woah, Elijah-" you start.

A strong arm wraps around your waist and another finds its way under your skirt. His fingers quickly find a sweet spot and a moan escapes your mouth.

"And the only thing I want to hear out of your mouth for the rest of the night is moans and the sound of my name on your lips."

His hand moves out from under your skirt and you whimper. The back of your dress unzips and your feel his lips going down your spine. His lips come back up and you hear Elijah move in front of you.

He pulls your dress past your breasts and his fingers brush your nipples. Elijah moves closer to whisper in your ear. "I want you so bad..." he takes one of your hands and you feel how hard he is. "Who do you think you are walking around in the dress tonight after weeks of deprivation." His teeth brush your nipple next before his lips enclose it.

You feel yourself falling back a little but a strong arm wraps around your waist, pulling you into Elijah's hot lips even more. You can feel your nipple start to get harder and your self control slipping.

"Elijah-" a moan escapes your lips as his lips move back up your chest and your neck, focusing on a particularly sensative spot behind your ear.

"Yes, dear?" He says sweetly like he has no idea what he's doing to you.

"Can you please-" your breath catches in your throat as you feel him leave a hickey mark on your back. How did he get behind you?

"Can I what? Use your words darling." His lips move down your back as he slips your dress off further. He reaches the small of your back and stops, waiting for you to say something.

"I want...I need you Elijah, please." You moan out.

Elijah lets out a little chuckle. "You need me? Where? Right here?"his fingers slide down your back and to the slit between your legs.

"You are such a tease-"

He fully laughs this time and stands up, removing his hand. You hear him slowly walk in front of you. "You didn't answer my question." You feel two of his fingers brush your lips. When you wrap your lips around them he takes off the blindfold. Elijah is shirtless, maybe completely naked. You're so caught up in his intense gaze to look. "I'd just like to be sure, I mean you're already so wet."

He removes his fingers from your mouth. They easily find your clit. "Right fucking there, Elijah please. I want you to fuck me."

Leaving you speechless for the millionth time be slips his fingers into his own mouth this time and smiles. "You taste so good..."

Before you can think he picks you up and throws you on the bed. He takes your legs and wraps them around his torso. He leans down and kisses you hard as his hard member pushes into you.

You moan loudly again his lips, completely unsure if he'll fit inside of you.

His first few pumps are slow. "You're so tight..." his mouth moves down to your jaw line then down to your neck, nuzzling his nose into your skin to take in your scent.

As he quickens his pace you feel his teeth graze your collarbone, and not just his teeth, but his fangs.

"Bite me." You say and pull his head away to look into his eyes. "Bite me." You move your neck to the side to give him room.

He dips his head down again, you feel his tongue first then his fangs pierce your skin. The feeling makes you more and more wet.

You can't help but run your hands through his hair, pulling his fangs deeper into your neck. Elijah likewise pushes deeper into you, throwing you over the edge. Your legs tighten around him as you both climax and he pulls out of your neck.

As he pulls out of you he leans back down to lick the remaining blood from your neck and then his lips. "We will continue this after the party."