32 - Elijah

OMG WE'RE AT 200K!!!!! Ik this is a little late, but thank you everyone!!!

Imagine Elijah has to choose between you and Celeste, recommend by missvaanji

-§-

Elijah sits against a tree, watching you pick flowers in a flower field. You two have been friends since he arrived in New Orleans.

"You would have been a great witch." You say with a smile and look over at Elijah.

He smiles and shakes his head. "Why do you think that?"

"Attention to detail, you're very passionate about things you believe in, you're a good person so you wouldn't abuse your powers."

You sit next to Elijah and hand him some flowers. "I'm sure Celeste will love them!" You smile but inside all you want to do is be with Elijah. It kills you to see him with Celeste.

"I'm sure she will. I worry about her safety. Niklaus has shown no empathy for the witches here, especially her!"

You nod, wondering if he's worried about you too. "Well you're also an amazing brother and boyfriend I'm sure it won't turn into more of a problem than it already is."

Elijah gets up, kissing your hand before leaving. "Thank you (Y/N). Are you coming for dinner tonight?"

You nod and smile. "I'll be there at seven...would you mind if I bring someone with me?" You ask. "I'm starting to see this guy in the witch community. I think you'll like him."

Elijah just stares at you for a second before nodding. "Of course, I'd love to meet him." Elijah plays with the ends of his suit shirt and starts to walk to his horse, silently, secretly jealous.

You watch him go before you let out a sigh and walk over to your own horse. How could he not see how much you love him? You shake your head, trying not to think about it. You're dating one of the most handsome witches in the community, what do you have to complain about?

You ride back to your house, unable to stop thinking about Elijah until you see David, your boyfriend, waiting for you at your house.

"Hey, David. Hope I didn't make you wait too long!" You say, feeling guilty that you were thinking of Elijah and not him the whole way over.

He helps you off your horse with a smile. "I'd wait a million years for you, (Y/N)!"

You take his hand as he pulls you inside. "Elijah said you can come to dinner tonight!"

"That's great darling!" As soon as both of you are inside he closes the door and pulls you into a hard kiss. It's uncharacteristic of him.

"Woo, are you ok David?" You hold both of his hands, worried.

"Why would I be? I love my girlfriend, I can't kiss you?"

"You can...it was just abrupt. It was just unexpected, don't worry about it." You take a breath in and move into the kitchen. "I assume you haven't eaten yet?"

He nods and sits down. As you start to pull pots and utensils out you start to feel dizzy. "Does it feel hot in here?"

"Not particularly, why?" He gets up, his tone seeming off.

"I just feel..." You fall into David's arms as the world start to spin. "I feel..." you can't finish your sentence when the world goes dark and you loose consciousness.

-§-

Elijah sits in the sitting room of his New Orleans home, reading Shakespeare. He can't help but think of you as he skins through the lines of the famous writer. "Dammit..." He says to himself. "What is wrong with you!"