14 - Kol

Imagine hurting yourself, and Kol wants to give you his blood but your too scared to drink it.

/////////////////////////////////////

You we're having dinner with Kol. You wanted to make it extra special, so you were cooking dinner.

You were choping carrots when you accidentally cut yourself. "Shit!" Kol hadn't arrived yet, and you couldn't rain cheak now, so you throw a band aid on it.

By the time Kol comes dinner is ready and you've bled through 5 band aids.

You open the door for Kol. "Hey, come in while dinner is still hot!"

You run back to the dining room and sit down at your little table for two.

"Are you ok, (Y/N)," Kol asks.

"Why wouldn't I be ok," you ask confused.

"I smell blood. A lot of blood."

"Oh...I cut myself on accident, but I'm fine. I promise!"

He takes a step toward you. "Do you want some of my blood?"

You go pale. Drinking vampire blood scares you more than you would like to admit. "I-I'm good."

With a frown he says, "ok."

He kisses you and helps you into your seat. You're almost done with dinner when you start to feel dizzy.

"Please, excuse me," you say slowly.

You wobble off to the bathroom, but Kol knew better. He follows you, and saw the cut was worse than he thought.

"(Y/N), please, darling. You've already lost so much blood," he begs.

"Kol...." You want to continue, but he's right, you've lost a lot of blood and you're nodding off.

He sits down on the toilet, and gently pulls you down between his legs. You lean against his chest as he bites into his wrist.

"It scares me," you finish.

"What?"

"It scares me to drink vampire blood!"

"It's not a big deal. Just listen to my vioice and close your eyes. It'll be ok."

You close your eyes as he put his wrist up to your mouth. You drink and he was right, it wasn't that bad.

The rest of the night he showered you with kisses and watched movies of your choice.