26 - Kol

Imagine Kol falling for you/ Imagine you're the enemy/ Imagine being swept in a difficult situation with your family and the Mikaelsons

///////////////////////////////////

You typed endlessly in your computer. Why, why did this have to happen to me?

Your mother and father had waged war with the Mikaelsons. You had enough common sence to realize it was a death sentence, but you were wrapped up in the middle of all it.

Your parents dragged you into it, using your skills to their advantage.

You had finally gotten done, and were going out to get something to eat. You haden't realized you were crying, becuase that's how upset you were, till a man walks up to you.

"Are you ok there, sweetheart," he asks.

You perk up and wipe your eyes under your glasses. "Yes, I'm fine."

He smirks. "I know a lie when I see one."

You laugh and shake your head. "Honestly, not really. My parents got me into this really bad situation and I didn't want to be, they dragged me into it. I had a normal life and everything came crashing around me. I don't even know what the enemy looks like and they won't let me out of the house. I snuck out. I haven't eaten in like, over 24 hours and I haven't slept, so there's that."

"How bad could it really be?"

"Life or death, most likely death..."

"Wow, well is there anything I can do?"

"Unless you have super strength and believe in vampires and can kill the oldest ones on the planet, then no, you can't. Now I just sound crazy and I probably am crazy and delirious and insane. I wish I was imagining all of this. I'm sorry I bothered you with it. Thanks, have a nice day."

You start to walk away, but he yells after you. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). Yours?"

"Kol, Kol Mikaelson."

You stop dead in your tracts. Kol Mikaelson? You turn around your face white. You hold your stomach. "I think I'm gunna throw up or pass ou-"

You hit the ground faster than Kol can get over to you.

-§-

You wake up in a bed and you can hear voices around you.

"How much longer will she sleep, we've been waiting for hours," someone screams.

"I don't know Niklaus, how about you ask her," another says.

"You're both ridiculous," a woman's voice says, with a British accent.

You open up your eyes and sit up, looking around you. You're surrounded by the Mikaelson family.

"I think I'm actually going to throw up this time!"

You spot the bathroom, running to it. No one was going to stop you. You empty your already empty stomach into the toilet, laying your forehead up against the seat for a couple seconds. You get up, flush the toilet, then wash your hands and your mouth.

You look up to see Kol behind you. You look back into the mirror and see a cut on your cheak, closer to your eye.

"You cut yourself when you fell. There was a piece of glass on the ground," Kol starts.

"I'll be fine. I swear though, you lay a finger on me, I will break every bone in your body, and I don't care if you're one if the oldest vampires in the world."