31 - Kol

Imagine Kol asks you to dinner because he's been lying about actually having a girlfriend
Suggested by AnkaaBlack

-§-

Kol paces back and forth in your living room, angry at his sisters. "They're so annoying! Why do I have to have a girlfriend!"

You cross your arms and laugh. "They just want you to be happy! If having a girlfriend makes you happy great, if it doesn't, you should tell them."

"It's not that easy!" He says turning to you and throwing his hands in the air.

"How about 'Hey Rebekah and Freya, I want to focus on myself and I'm happy without a girlfriend'?"

Kol gives you another look.

"What?" You throw your hands up in the air like Kol did and shake your head. "What do you want me to do about it?"

"Well I was thinking-"

You cut Kol off. "No, I am not coming to that dinner with you!"

"Please (Y/N)?! Please, I need a 'girlfriend'! It's just one night then we can pretend we broke up!"

"And if your family sees us together after? I don't want to be involved with your family anyway!"

"I'm a good dancer, if that counts for anything!" Kol says and sits down next to you on the couch. "Please I'll do anything for you, please!"

"If you've forgotten I'm a witch Kol, if one snarky comment comes out of Klaus's mouth I'm out!"

"Deal!" He hugs you and it feels like he's crushing you.

"Ok, ok! You're hurting me Kol!"

-§-

The night of the dinner Kol picked you up from your apartment.

"I couldn't have picked a prettier date if I tried!" He says as you answer the door.

"You don't look too bad yourself! I could get used to you in a suit."

He leads you to the car and starts to drive the Mikaelson household. "Small gathering, nothing special. Remember, it's only one night!"

"Don't think it's going to feel like that..."

He gives you a look. "Just try to have fun, and if you're not, we can both get drunk off our asses!"

You laugh and smile. "I'm sure Elijah, Klaus, and Finn will be pleased with that behavior."

Kol laughs and nods. "Exactly!"

You pull up infront of the compound and the party is already in full swing. You can spot a few of Kol's siblings in the crowd as well and you suddenly get nervous. "You know we could get drunk at a bar too!"

Kol gets out and shakes his head. "You already agreed to this!" He gets your door and helps you out of the car.

"No I didn't! You gave me puppy eyes and forced me into this!" You take his arm anyway and start to walk in. "There's women half naked swinging from cloth ropes...who thought that wasn't weird?" You ask as you walk in.

Kol walks straight to the bar. "Bourbon and a Shirley Temple."

"Hitting the hard stuff already Kol?" Elijah says and claps Kol on the shoulder. "He'll have a water." He says to the bartender. "I don't believe I've met you."

"(Y/N), nice to meet you."

"You're a witch..." Elijah says looking down at my necklace that has a charm in it.