27 - Elijah

Imagine meeting Elijah at a Mikaelaon ball/Imagine him protecting you during an attack

////////////////////////////////////

"Please, Klaus, I swear my flannels and my jeans are attacked to my body. You couldn't get a dress on me even if you are a hybrid and one of the oldest vampire in history," you say walking into the Mikaelsons' home in New Orleans.

"You'd be suprised what I can do, love," Klaus fires back. "I have something for you to wear tonight."

Rebekah had insisted on having a party since there hadn't been one in awhile. Klaus was forcing you to go, even though he already had a plus one.

"Klaus, even if you do get me into a dress, I'll be sitting in a corner alone the whole night. I don't have a date, and I'm not about to start expanding my social circle."

Your best friend was Klaus Mikaekson, and Klaus Mikaelson only. You were really shy, and still were. Klaus pulled you out of your shell for him, but hadn't gotten as far as pulling you out for anyone else.

You didn't talk to any of his family, you didn't reach out to anyone. Of course you had a few conversations with people in your day to day life, but they weren't real relationships, so getting you a date was even more impossible than getting you into a dress.

"Let's see there's Kol or Elijah," Klaus starts. "And there's Elijah." Kol was way out of your comfort zone, farther than Klaus ever was.

"No, and that's it." You pause and sigh. "If I put a dress in will you leave me alone? Baby steps."

"Right, baby steps." Kalisz sighs.

He leads you upstairs and gets you something to wear. What you didn't know was that Klaus had other plans.

Elijah already had the hots for you, for awhile. Klaus had been silently hinting at it, but it wasn't enough. Elijah and Klaus decided to make a master plan so that you would fall madly in love with Elijah; it was going down tonight.

What Klaus didn't know was that you hadn't told him about your past. Even though you're a vampire, you had troubles through the years leading to seclusion. If you thought humans were nasty, then you'd never met a vampire. Klaus was the exception, he was part werewolf, and you thought at first he was all werewolf which was the only reason you were best friends with him.

You took a shower while Klaus waited outside. You slipped on the dress, but Klaus had to zip you up.

The dress showed off your perfect, curvy body that you didn't realize you had. All Klaus could think was that Elijah was a lucky man; if he did get the girl.

You had a little bit to wait, so you put in your earbuds and start to jam out to your favorite song, in heels.

You walks out of your room and were dancing when you got a little too close to the stairs.

You fell down the stairs before Klaus could catch you and straight into someone else's arms.

You look up and see its Elijah. Your breath hitches in your throat. This was not part of their plan.

Klaus rushes down and pulls you out of Elijah's arms, which you couldn't do yourself.

"Are you alright love," Klaus asks as you walk down the rest of the steps.

"Yeah, I'm just clumsy."

Elijah walks down with both of you. Klaus introduced him even though it wasn't necessary.