2 - Elijah(pt. 2)

Had to do some research...hope I got it all right...Enjoy part 2!!!!!

4 men, heavily armed. Mikaelson's vervains and out. How? Don't ask me.

You pull up your hair and start to make a game plan.

Once I shot they will come for me, they will kill me. If I go grab my other gun, I could take two out at once with a head shot. Then run, it's hard to hit a moving target. If I run long enough I could take out another one while he's trying to shot me. Then it'll be easy to get the other.

You sneak back into your room and load your other gun and sneak back out. You hide behind the banister, even through you are visible.

Safety off. You aim. You fire.

Two perfect head shots and two men down. The two turn in your direction and start running up the stairs. You bolt in the other direction. It takes you a couple shots to hit another.

The last one has caught up to you. Youre cornered with two bullets left. You shot and only hit him in the pelvic area, not enough to bring him down. He shots, hitting you leg, surprising you as to why he didn't kill you.

You fall to the ground. The bullet burns your skin. He gets close enough and punches you in the eye. Searing your skin and causing a black eye that wouldn't heal either.

You drop one if your guns and point at the other at the man. Your shaking beyond belief.

I never shot to miss.

You shot and get the kill. He falls face first on the ground beside you.

You grab your guns, tucking the into your waist band, and grab one of the man's guns for inspection. You get up, limping, still shaking. You hold onto the banister.

You see that Elijah and Klaus are up, and had killed two more men. They see you, with the gun, and you start to walk a little faster.

It's no use becuause you fall to the ground face first before either of them make it to you. The attackers' semi automatic weapon falls out if your hands, going a few feet down the hallway. Your pants are soaked with blood, and the bullet is still in your leg.

You pull both guns out of your waistband helplessly, ready to accept death. You knew they were going to kill you for something you didn't do.

Elijah and Klaus get to you. You struggle to pull yourself up.

Instead, Elijah bends down, flipping you on your back and rips your jeans open around the bullet wound. "Go get some tweezers Niklaus."

In a second he's already back. You start to figit, so Klaus holds down your leg as Elijah pulls out the bullet, it's wodden, and must have been covered in vervain because it isn't healing.

"Vervain..." You say weakly. Right before you pass out.

-§-

You wake up, tucked in bed. Your eye is healed. You pull back the covers. Your leg is healed too, but you're still wearing your cloths, soaked in blood.

"You have quite the armory," Elijah says as him, Klaus, and Rebekah walk into the room.

You sit up and tence. As soon as you do, Klaus wraps a hand around your throat.

"Did you really think that attack was going to work? I should have know once I saw that guilty look in your eyes-"

You cut him off while chocking. "It's called social anxiety. You noticed it when you said I was breathing too loudly."