>>>He has a Nightmare

First preference!!!!!!

Kol:

It was early in the morning, you were making coffee. You haden't slept at all last night. You loved Kol, but he was rough sometimes. He kicked you all night, and kicked you off the bed at one point. You knew you were going to have some nasty bruises in the moring.

You hear footsteps coming down the steps quickly. "Kol, you would not stop kicking me last night! I-"

Before you could finish he slammed into you, making you spill your coffee all over the floor.

You turned around just for him to hug you tighter and tighter as he kissed your lips. His breathing was heavy. You put down your mug and put your arms around him.

"What's wrong Kol," you ask desperately.

"I thought you were dead...I had a nightmare, darling," he says barely over a wisper.

"How about we go back to bed and I'll take a sick day. Just let me clean up the coffee and meet you there, ok?"

He nods his head and reluctantly let's you go, slumping back upstairs. You quickly clean up the coffee, knowing you shouldn't leave Kol alone for a long time.

You rush upstairs, crawl back in bed, and cuddle with Kol for the rest of the day. He eventually got over the nightmare, but he would never forget the feeling of thinking you were dead

"I love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you too Kol."

Elijah:

You had a long day. You were exhausted and immediately went to bed.

Elijah wasn't home, and you hadn't known he had joined you in the middle of the night until you woke up to him crying in his sleep.

Startled, you shake him as vigorously as you can. "Elijah, wake up! Come on! Please?" He woke after a couple more shakes and pleas. "Oh my God are you ok?"

He was still dazed, he only looked up at you with total fear. "Elijah, honey." You run your hand up and down his cheek, your thumb going over his cheekbones. "You can tell me what's wrong. You were crying."

He takes a deep breath, putting his hands gently on your cheeks. "I had a nightmare, a terrable nightmare (Y/N)...you were tortured and starved and...it was worse than death and I couldn't do anything about it!"

You swallow, getting chills from his dream. "I'm here Elijah. No one is coming to get me. No one is going to take me away from you. Ever. I promise. I'm not going anywhere."

He nods his head, still unsure, he protectively and possessively wraps his arms around your waist so you couldn't move. He had a death grip on you. He put his head ontop of yours. You both slept great the rest of the night.

Klaus:

You were sound asleep. You were studying for a big test, finally finishing half way through the night, but you only got an hour of sleep because Klaus was sitting next to your bed, holding your hand.

You weren't with Klaus, you were only friends so this startled you a little more than it would have otherwise.

"Nik, what's wrong," you ask hesitantly as you retract your hand.

"I...I had a nightmare...and...I just...I don't want to be alone. I can't be alone," he says sadly.

You're confused face softens. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I knew you had been working hard I didn't want you to get mad at me..."

"Klaus that's absurd! Come on, get in bed with me."

He looks up at you surprised, then gets in on the other side of the bed.

He lightly places his hands over your hip bones to ask permission. You nod your head and scoot your body toward him.

His bare chest meets your back. You could feel top of his chest on your skin. His hold was stronger than you expected, but you didn't mind.

You woke up together and stayed that way for atleast an hour or two, happy in each other's company.