29 - Elijah

Hope this makes sense...hope you like it!

Imagine you find out you're pregnant with Elijah's child and you finally tell him. Suggested by @pikachusgirl

////////////////////////////////////

Elijah and you had gotten married two years ago. Honestly, it was love at first sight. Niether of you could imagine being without the other.

The only thing that was missing now, was a kid. You loved Elijah so much that it didn't matter that you couldn't have a child of your own. You would just adopt. Although it did bother you once and while, particularly once a month.

You would sulk silently, and when Elijah asked you what was wrong (even though he knew every time) you would just shrug your shoulders and go lay in bed.

Elijah would try to comfort you as best as possible, but it normally didn't help much. You would try to put on a happy face for him, but he always saw through it.

Elijah had been gone for a week fixing what ever problem one of his siblings had made, leaving you at your house by yourself.

There's a knock on your bedroom door. You don't hear the first knock because you're reading your favorite book with your headphones in. Elijah can hear your music and your breathing, but of course you can't becuase you're not a vampire.

There's another knock you don't hear. Then the door flies open. You scream and fall of the bed, covers and all.

Elijah runs over to you, helping you get yourself untangled from the thick blankets.

Once you got yourself up, you still had the sheet wrapped around you becuase you only have a large revealing top on, your bra, and your underwear. You weren't expecting Elijah home.

Before you can say anything, Elijah pulls you into him by the waist, kissing you hard; again, again, and again.

You push him away. "Elijah, hey. I missed you too. What's gotten into you?"

You didn't mind the extra attension, but this was out of the ordinary.

"I have a surprise for you."

You smile. "Ok, let me get something on-"

"No, you look absolutely perfect. You might want to sit down."

He leads you over to the chair in the corner of the room. You sit down and he kneels infront if you. He puts a hand on your knee, the other on your thigh. You put your hands ontop of his.

"The past week, I've been out looking for a potion. I found it, and when I take it, I'll be able to have a child with you."

You're in complete shock. "What?"

"We're going to have a kid, (Y/N)," he says at the brink of tears.

You're crying. You fall into him. "Elijah, I couldn't ask for anything else."

"I love you so much, (Y/N)." He kisses you again.

His hands roam up under your shirt, he almost unhooks your bra when you pull back.

"Mr. Mikaelson, you're going to have to work harder than that."

You stand up, letting the sheet fall off your shoulders. Elijah gets up, pulling off his suit jacket, tie, shoes, socks, and belt; with vamp speed of course.