Wedding Series: First Date Pt. 2

Elijah:

Instead of showing up at 3:30, you showed up at two

Instead of showing up at 3:30, you showed up at two.  You were still in sweats and an old t-shirt. You hadn't put your contacts in yet, and your hair was a mess.

You knock on Heyley's bedroom door. Thank goodness she answers. "This is a mess Heyley, this is the best dress I can find and its so skimpy and cheap and if you could see the other dresses, you would think this one was a miracle."

She pulls you inside her room. "You look like a mess..."

"That's becuase I am, and I'm nervous. Are you sure you can't come! If make me feel so much better."

"Didn't Elijah call you?"

"He did, but I don't know him like I know you."

She takes the dress from you. "Before we can worry about that we need to worry about this hideous dress. Come on, I'm sure Rebekah has something you can borrow."

Heyley pulls you over to Rebekah's room. She starts rummaging through her dresses.

"And what do you think you're doing," a woman says at the door.

"Sorry, Rebekah, but this is an emergency." Heyley points to me. "She needs a dress for a wedding."

She rolls her eyes. "Then why didn't you just ask?"

Ten minutes later they're still bickering about dresses. "Guys, if you don't hurry I'm gunna be late!" Elijah walks in, looking over the girls' shoulders. "Let's just make it a party." You fall back on the bed dramatically.

Elijah pulls out a dress. You get up and stand infront of the mirror as Elijah holds the dress infront of you

"If you like it, you can keep it. That dress doesn't fit me right anyway," Rebekah says behind me.

"It's perfect."