24 - Klaus

Imagine you're insecure and Klaus helps you through it

////////////////////////////////////

"You're coming tonight, right," Klaus asks over the phone.

"I guess...Klaus I'm not sure it would be better if I just stay home..." You trail off.

"(Y/N), the 50s are your favorite! If you don't have anything to wear-"

You cut him off. "Nik. You know why I'm not coming."

"If I come over and help you get ready will you come?" He sighs. "If you get there and you don't  feel comfortable you can leave!"

"Fine. Be over here at four."

-§-

About an hour later there a knock on your door. You quickly throw on a hat over your messy hair and put a jacket on.

You open the door to see Klaus and Elijah. You move aside to let them in, they had already been invited in.

Klaus pulls a dress bag from behind his back. "It's Elijah approved."

You roll your eyes. "Becuase that's all that matters in life!"

Elijah laughs as Klaus starts to push you upstairs.

It took awhile to convince yourself to put on the dress. You finished your hair and put on the red lipstick.

"Can I come in, love," Klaus asks knocking on the door.

"I look-I look unpresentable."

"I'm sure you look gorgeous, can I see?"

You shrug, "sure."

You move infront of your mirror and put on your heels. You could see Klaus's face as he opened the door in the reflection.

He closes the door behind him, looking down as he walks over to you.

"It's bad, isn't it?"

He grabs your hand and gets a better look at you once you turn around. "You look magnificent. More than words could describe."

"I don't feel magnificent though. I feel ugly and I'm not skinny and I'm not super tall and-I mean look at all the women in this town! They're all gorgeous! And then there's me..."

Klaus sighs and puts his hands on your sides. You get uncomfortable and try to wiggle out of his grasp, but he just ends up wrapping both of his arms around your waist.

"First of all, it is completely unrealslistic to have a model's body. Second, you don't have to be supper tall-"

You cut him off. "But I know what you're going to say next. Looks don't matter. But they do, Klaus, that is your first impression of someone. If you look at Elena, then me, who are you going to think is pretty?"

"Don't compare yourself to Elena."

"I know you were in love with Tatia and Katherine! Elena looks exactly the same! You're just saying it becuase you have to."

Klaus whispers into your ear. "(Y/N), I'm saying these things because I love you. I think you're the most beautiful girl in this town. If I can't convince you of that, I don't know who will." He kisses the top of your ear, then your cheek.

You turn around still in his arms and out your hands on his neck. He puts a hand in your cheak and runs his thumb up and down before pulling you into a kiss. "I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Klaus."

Klaus eventually pulled you out of your room and downstairs. He grabs your hand and spun you around when you got to the bottom of the steps.

"You look gorgeous (Y/N)," Elijah says. "We better go, we'll be late for our own dance."

Everyone said you looked gorgeous, and for once you felt gorgeous. You had a great time with Klaus, and at the end of the night he ends up kissing you infront if everyone.

You stayed over night, and you ended up moving in.

Remember to leave suggestions! I only have one request at the money that I'm writing.
Hope you enjoyed!
-¡Meg!